Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2020, 06:50 AM

Good Morning Monday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Another wet and miserable day forecast here in Shrewsbury.

Recycling to sort out and then some more painting.

A little excitement yesterday afternoon, five Police Officers arrived opposite and removed a young man from a house opposite.

Never seen him before and no idea what it was all about, but it livened up an otherwise boring day.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2020, 07:00 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday.

Good morning Swimmy and all who follow

Blimey Swims it all happens in Shrewsbury....who would've thought it. It always seemed like a genteel place to me.

From what I can make out through the gloom here in Yorkshire it still looks foggy...oh well nothing planned so what the heck.....have a good day all
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2020, 09:00 AM

Good morning everybody.

Today I'm at hospital for a check up on my recent throat operation. The scar is a bit lumpy & I have a tender spot that I'm not happy with.

Nothing else planned.

Tony will be on his own while I've gone but I've given him a list of a few things I need from the coop.
He will have a walk there to keep himself occupied. He doesn't always come back with the right stuff but it doesn't matter.

I've also given him a little job to do (fixing a door knob in the garage side door) Then he has his jigsaw to do so he won't be bored & lonely.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2020, 09:15 AM

Good morning all, hope all goes well at the hospital Carole. Have a good day everyone, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2020, 09:44 AM

Good morning everyone damp and miserable again.

Not a lot planned just some cleaning, Chloe needs a tidy too but I might leave that till tomorrow.

Enjoy your day
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2020, 10:00 AM

Good morning Swimmy, Good morning everyone. Good luck with the hospitall visit Carol, hope everything goes well.

Damp old morning here in Shropshire. Not much going on today. Will perhaps look through the web for some new recipe to try while we have daylight!! then thought I would have a good sort out of all the cupboards and wardrobes and deliver unwanted items to the Charity Shop.
Also intend to double check today that we have enough batteries for torches and ample candles, just in case of a power-cut (one never knows in these times).Certainly don't want a scenario where we are depending on our mobile phone lights to find our way around during a lockdown.
forewarned is forearmed!

Have a safe day everyone.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2020, 10:13 AM

Good morning all, still misty here but the really thick fog has gone and it's quite mild out.

Done the Tesco shop and walked the hounds, now having a brew before going out into the garden to set up the hedgehog hotel that I made last year and fill it with dry leaves, although I think it was used by mice last year, no sign of a hedgehog sadly....

Have a good day everyone
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2020, 10:19 AM

Good morning all, mild, misty and damp here so far.
Had me brekkie, and two mugs of tea, so I can think straight now.

Managed to get three new bare root roses in yesterday while it's mild, just got a few more bulbs to plant and pots to wrap up for winter protection.

I have a new Tablet, because my laptop died, never had one before, so something else to learn.

Have a good day folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2020, 10:53 AM

Good morning all a dull damp day.

Nothing exciting happening here, usually we would be going into town on a Monday.

Hope you hospital check up goes well, Carol.

Enjoy your day everyone

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top