Join for free
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 11:39 AM

Would You Consider Becoming A ‘Trumpette’?

Surely, the U.K. needs to have its very own Donald Trump, ‘Trumpette’ group following over here?
What qualities do you think you would need to become a ‘Trumpette’?
Would it be something you would be interested in and keen to join?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 11:50 AM

Re: Would You Consider Becoming A ‘Trumpette’?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Surely, the U.K. needs to have its very own Donald Trump, ‘Trumpette’ group following over here?
Would it be something you would be interested in
and keen to join?
I trust this is a joke, Artangel? I have more self respect than to associate with trash like trump .
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 11:56 AM

The Boristas
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I trust this is a joke, Artangel? I have more self respect than to associate with trash like trump .
ST, Me joke? Never!

Just think you could wear your false eyelashes, wave pom-poms around and chant...’We love Donny, Donny to win’!

I know... you need to go and have a lie down!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

05-11-2020, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
The Boristas

Mart, That’s good, l like it!
A good excuse to bleach and flop your hair around a bit!
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 12:05 PM

"He who trumps Trump, trumps loudest!"

A touch of face restructuring also helps:-

http://www.trumpettesusa.com/trumpettes/

Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 12:13 PM

I had no idea what a "trumpette" was so I looked for one and found:

Phillip Schofield loses it with Trump supporter who began ranting on This Morning

Self-confessed Trumpette, Toni Holt Kramer, was joining hosts Holly Willoughby and Phil to discuss the election and Donald Trump's claim he would consult the Supreme Court over counting postal votes in Pensylvania.

Also joining the hosts was former White House director, Laura Schwartz who was explaining it would be impossible for Trump to consult the Supreme Court in the way he claims he would.

On the other side, Palm Springs resident and passionate advocate for Donald Trump, Toni Holt Kramer had other opinions.

After Holly asked Toni what her thoughts were about Trump's address, the former Actress almost immediately interrupted, to question Laura Schwartz's appearance.

"You've got the facts all wrong... I'm at the White House, I go very often, I've know the President for 10 years. I must say I've never seen your guest you had on previously, around anywhere."

After Phil told Toni Laura was a former director for Bill Clinton, she started to say she knew Bill before Phil tried to get her back on topic: "Let's talk about...", Phil began before the two started talking over each other.

"It doesn't matter who you know, let's talk about Donald Trump!", Phil said, slamming his hand on the table. "That's why we're here, I don't want to get into all this."

As Toni persisted, Phil threatened to cut her off: "No, no, no. You have to listen now, otherwise we'll just stop!"

For a brief moment, Toni paused to let Phil ask: "So, I want to talk to you about what the President said today, which he did say, which was on TV..."

When Toni tried to but in again, Phil burst out with: "Do you not listen to anything? You have to stop!"

Toni carried on, prompting Phil to again say: "Stop! Let me ask you a question!"

Phil finally got round to asking Toni about his claims to visit the Supreme Court to stop some ballots being counted, she said he had "every right to say that", before dodging the rest of the question.

When Phil asked it again, Toni claimed he was asking and answering the question, leaving Phil looking puzzled and confused.
If she wasn't so scary, I'd laugh .....
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 12:30 PM

Plastic surgery gone very wrong!
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
A complete absense of qualities would be the chief requirement.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 01:20 PM

To keep your mouth shut or open as required.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top