Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 09:38 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning everyone, have a good day, take it easy and stay safe and well.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 09:42 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good morning to you too Moyra on our first day of lockdown

Nothing to report no scintillating activities....locked up and bored....except have leaf clearing and I still haven't made those scones

Have a good day all
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 09:45 AM

So hey ho, another day another lockdown...

Good morning Moyra and Summer and all to follow later, a cool start but a dry day to come methinks..

Just back from the forest and having a brew whilst contemplating my agenda which, like my head, seems pretty blank at the moment, but as Mr.Mcawber would say, "something will turn up"

Have a pleasant day everyone
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 09:47 AM

On this mornings walk took a chance of taking this as Sunday will either be crowded or not allowed near due to covid 19 restrictions.

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 10:07 AM

Hi
Good Morning all.

I was out early this morning, shopping, enough for two weeks.

The Supermarket was very quiet, drew cash out as well.

I have one medical trip tomorrow and then, apart from my cleaner, total isolation.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 10:11 AM

Good morning everyone a beautiful start to the day but already clouding over.

I have walked Chloe and put the car on charge, my trickle charger is going to be invaluable with another lockdown .

I have also washed the sheets but am not sure they will dry, the air is too cold and still .
Off to prepare lunch, jacket potatoes and salad and I have a tiny bit of home made mincemeat left so will use it fill a large cooking apple and have a baked apple too with some custard.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 11:18 AM

Good morning all a beautiful sunny day with that autumnal nip in the air.

At last I have have been given appointments for my dentist who I haven’t seen since last year. I need a broken tooth seeing to, also a filling. The second appointment is with my optician, haven’t seen them for over two years and I know I will need new glasses as reading has been a bit of an effort lately.
Both appointments are in this lockdown period and have been confirmed they still stand. Happy days!

Enjoy your day and stay safe folks...
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 11:24 AM

Got a booking, at the Tip, today, so started the big clear out.

Emptying drawers I haven't wanted to touch and cleared areas full of memories.

Has to be done....getting on with it!

It's only been 8 years!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 12:24 PM

Morning everyone... A six mile run out in the country to start the day, and a decent run for a change. Hardly any traffic, just a couple of builders vans rushing off to jobs.
It might be the start of another lockdown but I'm still doing the same things (or not doing) since the last one...

A hospital nurse who lives next door has just taken early retirement. She had been transferred to the covid ward which is practically full of seriously ill patients. She comes home at night, and when she goes back in the morning half of them have died and the beds have new patients. Mostly old people. It has got to her so much that she is on medication and decided to call it a day.....

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, so let's hope this new lockdown starts to see a drop in the death rates soon....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Morning everyone... A six mile run out in the country to start the day, and a decent run for a change. Hardly any traffic, just a couple of builders vans rushing off to jobs.
It might be the start of another lockdown but I'm still doing the same things (or not doing) since the last one...

A hospital nurse who lives next door has just taken early retirement. She had been transferred to the covid ward which is practically full of seriously ill patients. She comes home at night, and when she goes back in the morning half of them have died and the beds have new patients. Mostly old people. It has got to her so much that she is on medication and decided to call it a day.....

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, so let's hope this new lockdown starts to see a drop in the death rates soon....

That's so sad Foxy.
This hateful virus is taking it's toll in so many ways.

Hope we all manage to keep well.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top