Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2020, 06:25 AM

Good morning Monday

Good morning all, after a wild and windy night it seems to be calming down now, and a drier week to come methinks.

No big plans for the day, but I may have a trip to the tip later after a garage clear out.

Take care everyone and enjoy your day
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2020, 07:05 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Good Morning everyone.

Dry - but windy here today.

1st Monday of the month = Household accounts day! Followed by laundry, exercising the Shark and rearranging the dust. Not sure I can cope with so much excitement!!

Stay safe - have a happy day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2020, 07:09 AM

Hi

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

Now entering day four of no gas, not a happy womble.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2020, 07:58 AM

I hope you are able to cook, Swimmy, you need hot food to keep up your core temperature.

If this is how 'they' treat someone who is registered as vulnerable Lord help the rest of us!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2020, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

Now entering day four of no gas, not a happy womble.
You should have moved to Cheshire Swim!
Owing to my diabetes I am considered vulnerable & when I have power cuts & report them they contact me, by phone, to tell me how long it will be off & check that I am ok.
I have had up to 3 calls a day and they always ask me to call back if the power is not on by the promised time! Excellent service
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2020, 08:51 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm up bright & early this morning - got to take the car in for it's MOT & service.

Tonight we're taking our grandson Jason for a birthday dinner - the last meal out before lockdown again...

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2020, 10:18 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, take it easy and stay safe and well. God bless.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2020, 10:58 AM

Good morning all,

Rough old night outside, but wind gradually taming down now.
I am having an easy day today. There is nothing particularly pressing, so I am making the most of that.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2020, 11:30 AM

Morning all, im on holiday from work this week so I'm going to be busy bottoming my dads bungalow starting with scrubbing all the internal doors, i was going to paint them but im going to see if scrubbing might come up first.

Had no sleep again last night, I'm not sleeping well lately

Tired before I start but off I go.

Have a lovely day all Barry i do hope you are right about a brighter week, fed up of the rain now.

Hugs x
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2020, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good Morning everyone.

Dry - but windy here today.

1st Monday of the month = Household accounts day! Followed by laundry, exercising the Shark and rearranging the dust. Not sure I can cope with so much excitement!!

Stay safe - have a happy day.
this post made me chuckle, exercising the shark hehe so funny , im like eh? She has a pet shark? Then I realised you meant the hoover, i think lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top