Liberal 6 27.27%
Green 0 0%
Independant 0 0%
Other 6 27.27%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2009, 02:32 PM

What party will you vote for next year ?

I thought I'd do a poll on this topic because It's gonna be a difficult decision to make.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2009, 02:46 PM

Re: What party will you vote for next year ?

I think you should do two polls Nero - another one for which one you'd like to see _win_

Reason being is sometimes you have to make a strategic vote just to stop another party getting in (like what happened in France recently).
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2009, 02:49 PM

I'll come clean, . . I voted "other", It's because I've got the Scottish option.
Jan
Scotland
Jan is female  Jan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2009, 05:45 PM

We're lucky in this part of the country. We've got the SNP.
Why did you miss them out of the poll?
Mind you we'll probably be stuck with Con or Lab whatever we vote for.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2009, 06:35 PM

I would like to vote for UKIP as they want out of the EU but I'm desperate to get Labour out so I'll probably vote Conservative as their the only ones that will do it ( sorry to you Labour voters).
Jackie
UK
Jackie is female  Jackie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2009, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
I would like to vote for UKIP as they want out of the EU but I'm desperate to get Labour out so I'll probably vote Conservative as their the only ones that will do it ( sorry to you Labour voters).
Same as above, in thruth I really dont know.

I would vote for anyone who.

Closes our borders (or makes it harder to get in) do something about the ilegal immigrants, and benefits for those who dont want to work, and take it as a right to go from school have babies, get council flats and live the rest of their life demanding handouts.

I thought Cameron's idea of housing young teenage mums in hostels was a good one, making it unpopular to live of benefits and pop out children to jump up the housing market.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2009, 08:00 PM

I think I'm the other way round, will prob vote labour just to try and keep the conservatives out!

I'd like to see the Green party win (they seem to be the most progressive) or even the Lib dems.
nero
Central Scotland

04-10-2009, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
I think I'm the other way round, will prob vote labour just to try and keep the conservatives out!

I'd like to see the Green party win (they seem to be the most progressive) or even the Lib dems.
I have to agree Azz regarding the conservatives, make no mistake, . . if they do get in it'll be the most reactionary government we've had since the thatcher days in the 80's.
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2009, 09:48 PM

Doesn't anyone remember the Thatcher years 15% intrest rates on morgages poll tax etc etc Sorry but the tories aren't for me not sure about labour also but poor Brown hasn't had it easy since being PM (one of our best Chancellors though...) Foot and mouth, Blue tongue, the banks crash (which started in the USA)etc etc
Calismum
Scotland
Calismum is female  Calismum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2009, 09:59 PM

I don't vote

Yes, I know I should but to be honest I don't believe a word that any of them say and until there is a party known as the honest party I'll refrain.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top