Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2011, 10:09 AM

Snowing Friday!

Good Morning Everyone Bleeding snow back again! I hate SNOW!! Went out for some messages just now and nearly fell on my hin' end It isn't so bad walking on the virgin snow but crossing the road and having to walk over the tyre marks is awful as the snow is turning to ice!

Not sure what I'll be doing today but need to get Loki out walkies after her morning 10 am meds are given!

Hope you all enjoy today.

Take care.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2011, 10:15 AM

Re: Snowing Friday!

Good morning Rosemary and all else who happen to read this drivel....

1 deg. this morning but dry and cloudy, rain and snow forecast for later. Chopping wood for an hour after coffee and then cooking bangers and mash for lunch, yum yum.....
Out with the dogs after lunch for an hour and then settle by the fire for the afternoon, perfect...

Have a great day yourselves,

Barry
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2011, 10:27 AM

Mornin' everyone! Be careful in that snow Brandykins, you don't want to injure yourself just before Christmas. It is difficult when you have dogs as they do have to go out whatever the weather.

Were quite lucky here in West Berkshire AT THE MOMENT, as we have no snow but it is drizzling which means hubby will get wet taking Asti out, still, we prefer rain to snow. It's quite mild as well.

Have a nice day and be careful all you that have snow.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2011, 10:58 AM

We seem to be having snow in this area but i havent seen any as yet. Thank goodness.
Quite a bright day here today so far looking forward to a nice walk later.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2011, 12:06 PM

We had snow this morning but as it was preceded by rain it didn't settle. Nothing in London. Weekend supposed to be very cold but dry.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2011, 12:25 PM

Good morning all, we had a light coating of snow overnight, thankfully it's melting rapidly in the morning sunshine. I have to get over to my grandson's school at 12oc, he's getting off early today after finishing a week of exams and he wants me to give him a hand to carry all the heavy books home. I remember when I was at school I only had to carry 3 books every day, Irish book, english book, and arithmetic, oh and 2 jotters made from that dull cheap paper where you could see tiny pieces of wood still in it, all held together with an old belt.
Be careful as you go and keep warm folks.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2011, 12:28 PM

Our first fall of snow this morning and the flakes are whoppers. It's settlng as well. Sulk.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2011, 12:56 PM

Good morning fellow members, we have snow on the Malverns and it is very cold but bright

I was getting in a big panic that I wouldn't be able to get out to do the shopping today and I am doing cooking lunch for the family on Sunday. I managed to get out and get all I need including some lovely organic pork from the farm shop so can relax now

I am off baby sitting soon .Baby Hannah had her first gimps of Santa the other day and was very pleased to see him

....the twins didn't like the look of him so didn't get a photograph

Have a pleasant day everyone...
Lynne55
Lancs.
Lynne55 is female  Lynne55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2011, 12:58 PM

Heavy snow here as well at the moment. Taffy will love it when I have to take him out to the park later My grandaughter is going to Edinburgh zoo with her boyfriend to see the Pandas. Driving up from Newcastle. I hope the roads are ok for them
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2011, 01:17 PM

Hello everyone!

Sunny, dry and very chilly here ..... snow was forecast for us but fortunately there is no sign of it.

Shopping and a few chores have been done this morning and I'll be making more mince pies to freeze this afternoon.

Meg, that is a wonderful photo, the look on baby Hannah's face is gorgeous. Looks like Santa is enjoying the moment too!

Take care everyone, especially those in the snowy climes.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top