Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Lynne55
Lancs.
Lynne55 is female  Lynne55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2011, 09:25 PM

Do you argue about the Heating??

I'm always warm. OH is always cold. Its about the only thing we argue about
The heating is on at 22deg I'm sat here in just a T Shirt & am pleasantly warm I hate it too hot. He is sat here in a T Shirt. Polo Shirt & a thick sweater. Trackie bottoms, thick socks & is complaining its too cold. He has been known to sit around in a fur lined winter coat as well while i'm still in just a TShirt.
Its not really about the cost of the heating - we are about £90 in credit & have the winter fuel money Its just that I hate it being too warm I feel as though I can't breath.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2011, 09:30 PM

Re: Do you argue about the Heating??

I've nobody to argue with! I do like to be warm though as I hate the cold.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2011, 09:37 PM

It's the opposite way round here Lynne, she's always cold and I don't like to be too warm, like you I find it uncomfortable.
I often wonder if it's to do with the blood types, she's got a very rare type (don't know it off heart) and I got the stuff the garden snails have, very common
Lynne55
Lancs.
Lynne55 is female  Lynne55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2011, 09:41 PM

Shall we swop spouses??
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2011, 09:47 PM

I am the one that's always cold. OH says I have no blood in me, because my hands are always cold.
He is warm all the time. I think that is something to do with him working outside a lot.
Silver Surfer
Manchester UK
Silver Surfer is female  Silver Surfer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2011, 10:48 PM

My husband is an hottie ,I`m a coldie .The first thing he says when he comes home is "Are you growing tomatoes in here",every single day he says the same .So predictable .
Bridie
northants
Bridie is female  Bridie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2011, 10:55 PM

I'm usually warm all the time. Have to have the bedroom window open too.

When Im at work I work the first part of the shift with a man who's the same as me so we have the windows open but at 1.00 he swaps with a bank nurse and they are usually african and they sit with their coats on, wrapped in a blanket with a hat and gloves on and Im sitting there in a tshirt.

I always have the window open in the room we have a break in too or its too stuffy and it gives me a migraine. The bank girl went in after me on Tuesday and came scuttling back out and said "You've got the window OPEN" I said "Yea, I know"
poppycock
hampshire England
poppycock is female  poppycock has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2011, 10:59 PM

Im always warm I almost never put the heating on my house is very warm even in winter.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2011, 11:10 PM

Nobody to argue with here...it has to be warm for me but not stuffy - can't cope with being cold!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2011, 11:20 PM

Just me so no one to argue with. I really feel the cold, never open the windows until it's at least 24℃ (75℉), and keep the inside heating at 24 also. I wouldn't dream of sleeping with a window open at night, it has to be warm; thought I'd get hypothermia the time my boiler died and there was no heat over night!!

I never use the air cinditioning in Summer.

Right now it's 25 in the house, I have on knee high wool socks, sweatpants, a sleeveless thermal vest and a long sleeved sweat shirt. And am quite comfortable.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top