Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2011, 08:29 AM

Dark cold Thursday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uey6V...feature=fvwrel

It was Thursday morning in the North West, Dark and coldness filled the air as we walked along the bridal path not a single creature did stir. As we walked along the bridal path getting colder by the second we turned around and headed home where food and warmth beckoned.
Plans for today are packing bags for a couple of days away. We are going to visit an old aunt for her 100th birthday.

Have a great day everyone and dont forget,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKHRs34aHRE
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2011, 08:56 AM

Re: Dark cold Thursday

A very good morning to you all.

Dark and cold here still, with sleety rain on the windows. Looks like a speedy walk with pups first thing and then a longer one later if it cheers up..

A few odd jobs and a trip to the tip is on the cards today at some point, but mainly just keeping warm and keeping the fire going will be my priority...

Enjoy your day folks...

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2011, 09:37 AM

Morning everyone not a bad day sunny but cold.

I am going out with the little ones this morning to a play centre. I don't really feel like it , I still have a bad cough but you have to show willing when children are involved.

Have a pleasant day all who read and follow
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2011, 09:51 AM

Good Morning Bob and Everyone Stormy weather stopped - and I got sleeping last night - as did Loki!! Cold out now, probably getting ready for the forecasted snow, which is supposed to fall Saturday up here!

Again, thanks for those links, Bob!

Enjoy a good day everyone.

Take care.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2011, 10:31 AM

Not too bad a day here today, cold first thing but brightening up now.
Hope the snow that is forecast misses us.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2011, 10:55 AM

Sunny in London after a damp start. Off for our team Christmas Lunch today. We don't have to go back to work so it will be a pleasant afternoon eating and drinking with my work colleagues plus a secret santa
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2011, 11:47 AM

Good morning everyone. It's a cold day here, dull and raining. Will need to wrap up warm to take the dog out.
Hope you all have a pleasant day.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2011, 01:51 PM

Good afternoon all, cold and wet here today. I'm glad to note nobody's complaining of colds and other minor ailments today, looks like everybody's feeling better and that's good with Christmas almost upon us. I had to light the fire earlier than usual today, that bloody central heating always gives me a headache if its on for too long, unnatural heat couldn't be good for you. There is a bit of an art in lighting a proper fire, herself never quite got the hang of it and I have to do it to get it right, she is relieved she's off the job.
Stay warm and alert Folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2011, 01:51 PM

Hello everyone sunny day here and 7ºC.

Washing is out on the line but doubt it will dry much.
Been shopping at Sainsbury's this morning, it was packed and I hate to think what it will be like next week

AB - how wonderful that your Aunt is 100 today! Did she receive a birthday card from the Queen?

Meg - sorry to hear your nasty cough is still there, I hope it goes soon

Have a pleasant day all
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2011, 02:00 PM

Good morning all. There was a bit of a gift exchange at my McDonald's yesterday between our seniors. I started it all last year and everyone anticipated it this year. I have two different jars of jelly, 6 bags of sugar free candy and 3 gift cards to McDonald's thus far. There's just about 10 days left until Christmas so time is running out. I have a few small things coming in the mail including a gift card for my best friend, Warren from Barnes & Noble bookstore. This will be a surprise gift as I've already given him an electric toot brush. It just wouldn't be right to have a family gift exchange and not get a wrapped gift from Bob.

Have a great day all!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top