Join for free
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2009, 07:17 AM

G'day on G-day-

yes its Grandparents sunday. The grandkids will pile up to your bedroom with breakfast on a tray -then spend the rest of the day attending to your every whim --[you wish!]
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2009, 08:57 AM

Re: G'day on G-day-

Well, that sounds fun! No grandkids though - maybe the cats will do it?
Looks like a sunny day to come here and I had the best night's sort-of sleep for a week, so hopefully things are looking up.
Nothing to do, so I shall chill and concentrate on getting better
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2009, 09:49 AM

Enjoy it Chrisian my turn soon (twins arriving in March )

Another beautiful day here so am going to get some more outside work done while I can .

Have a lovely day everyone

Hope you re better soon DM, have you got a hot water bottle on your poorly parts?
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2009, 04:19 PM

Hi all. No kids/grandkids, so a normal peaceful Sunday here. Beautiful blue skies, a bit cooler than I like it at 17 degrees. Did a market run and just going to relax and enjoy the day.
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2009, 04:39 PM

No grandchildren and my kids` grandparents are dead. Obviously I have to go out and grab a granny so we can join in the jollity.
Or I could could just hang on for Samhain (All Souls) and commune with the ancestors.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2009, 08:32 PM

Saw plenty of grandparents at work today but not one mention of grandparents day!

I'm not a grandparent either!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2009, 08:43 PM

Didn't know there was a Grandparents Day Haven't got any children/grandchildren so suppose there isn't any reason that I should have known. Been a lovely day here-cool but with blue skies and sunshine. Had a lovely walk with my friend and the dogs along the canal this afternoon-felt quite warm when we were in the sunshine.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top