Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2020, 06:52 AM

Good morning Monday

Good morning everyone, have a good day, stay safe and well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2020, 07:05 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Good morning everybody.

I'm meeting some friends from my face-book group for lunch in Derby.
I had insomnia last night - only managed about 3 hours sleep so don't know how lively I'll be feeling!!

Sue is coming to go a walk with Tony & I'm guessing they'll go to the pub for a pint. I can relax & enjoy what I'm doing when I know he's ok.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2020, 07:30 AM

Good morning all, mild and calm here with a decent forecast again, I just hope it lasts...

After a busy few weeks keeping the garden and fruit picking going, as well as working on the new garden room which is at a standstill now waiting for plasterers, so I'm looking forward to a few easy days just catching up with some odd jobs.

Have a good day everyone
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2020, 07:55 AM

Bright, beautiful sun at 0600. Now it is just overcast. A few things today. My treatment is still ongoing - six months still. And today we have the furry beast with the vet. Just routine - we hope.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2020, 09:07 AM

Good morning everyone a chilly start and a definite feel of autumn in the air.

I am going to do some cleaning, homemade pizza for lunch with the last of the frozen dough.
I have some new fresh yeast arriving this week from a different supplier, it is organic and I have high hopes for it.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2020, 09:25 AM

Good morning all sunny at the moment a few dark clouds looming in the distance .... a definite nip in the air too.

Hoping to get a couple of carpets shampooed today while I can still leave the doors open to let the air in.

Our daughter, SiL and grandson called in yesterday to see us, grandson goes back to college tomorrow and he wanted to see us before he starts back as mixing with other students from all over he was aware of the risk of picking up the virus so didn’t want to put us at any risk.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2020, 10:07 AM

Good morning all.
A bit fresh this morning, but at least it's dry.

My car has just gone in for a service and MOT this morning, so fingers crossed everything's good.

My poorly old doggy is getting stronger every day, so that's good too.

I can't go far with no car, but I have plenty of things to catch up with at home, like housework, ironing, cutting the grass, repotting and dividing houseplants, planting a load of Snowdrops, cutting salad leaves and sorting through the ripening tomatoes. That should keep me out of trouble for a good while.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2020, 10:13 AM

It's been a lovely spring day and tomorrow is lookng even better.

There was a bit of a breeze so I test flew my drone today just as practice. Kept it with in the confines of my garden and up to only about 15 metres, it was a good practice for me.

Anyway hope you have a good day too, take care.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2020, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good morning all.
A bit fresh this morning, but at least it's dry.

My car has just gone in for a service and MOT this morning, so fingers crossed everything's good.

My poorly old doggy is getting stronger every day, so that's good too.

I can't go far with no car, but I have plenty of things to catch up with at home, like housework, ironing, cutting the grass, repotting and dividing houseplants, planting a load of Snowdrops, cutting salad leaves and sorting through the ripening tomatoes. That should keep me out of trouble for a good while.
Good to hear your dear doggy is getting stronger, Mups...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2020, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good to hear your dear doggy is getting stronger, Mups...

Thank you Mags. She is so old and frail now, it was touch and go for a few days, but she has decided she is not ready to go just yet.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top