Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 02:16 PM

Do some women like 'bad' men?

Apparently, the latest craze on TikTok is for young women to cop off online with prisoners.

Quote:

"Women are bombarding inmates withj photos and, er, "saucy" messages.

One deluded mare wrote of her choice: " He murdered someone but he is so cute."

The reporter goes on to say - "It reminds me of the fit girls at my old school.
They always wanted to go out with violent maniacs. The more psychotic, the better.
The best possible option was a boy who'd broken someone's spine in a fight, robbed a post office, was in now in borstal and had 'Satan' tattooed on his scrotem."

I don't doubt there is truth in this, but whereas I personally would be very nervous and give these men a very wide berth, it seems to be the very reason why others are drawn to these men.

I wonder why? What is it that attracts these women?
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 03:04 PM

Re: Do some women like 'bad' men?

Ms d00d likes a good boy with occasional reckless tendencies.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 03:10 PM

You never hear of men doing this with female prisoners though, or at least I haven't heard of it happening. As for women doing it, I would have thought they'd have more sense, buuuut apparently not.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Apparently, the latest craze on TikTok is for young women to cop off online with prisoners.

- snip -

I wonder why? What is it that attracts these women?
In the past it was penfriendship. I suppose this is just an updated version of that really. I remember reading newspaper reports of women marrying lifers still in prison before now so, there must be something in a "bad man's" psychological make up that makes them attractive to some women.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 03:32 PM

It reminds me of women in The States, wanting to marry murderers who were on death row awaiting execution, regardless of their horrendous crimes, usually against women. Even serial killers seem to have female fans, Ted Bundy being one. Figure that out, I certainly can't!
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 04:08 PM

Delusion more common in women than men, some notion they are the only one who can make a change.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 04:17 PM

Any woman who goes for a murderer is sick in the head.
How they can fantasize it into something romantic or desirable or sexy is beyond me.
Perhaps a psychiatrist would say it's something to do with power, albeit secondhand through association ... and fancying someone who dared to fulfill their own latent sadistic or brutal fantasies.

Not just women too ... I always wondered what on earth kept Lord Longford so besotted with Myra Hindley?
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 04:53 PM

Am I missing something here??

Thought that inmates were not allowed to have access to phones/tablets internet etc.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Am I missing something here??

Thought that inmates were not allowed to have access to phones/tablets internet etc.
Doesn't stop them from having them, Dex!
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Doesn't stop them from having them, Dex!
This is terrible.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top