Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2020, 10:28 AM

Have you turned into a slob in lockdown?

I am always a bit of a slob .
Now I am a lot of a slob !
Fortunately it seems everyone else id quite slobby too.
I wear nothing but dog walking / garden clothes everywhere .
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2020, 10:32 AM

Re: Have you turned into a slob in lockdown?

I've turned into a couch potatoe Muddy

And a fatter one
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2020, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->

And a fatter one
Me too - and a slob as well!
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2020, 10:34 AM

Yep, fellow slob here
I change into smarter jeans and top for going out to the shops, put make up on and my pearl earrings, then as soon as I come home I can't wait to change back into my more comfy slobbing round the house jeans etc
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2020, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->

And a fatter one

Me too, have put on half a stone. Going for a walk, especially when we no longer have a dog, is an effort I have become so lazy...
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2020, 10:41 AM

When in Isolation I worse only comfortable clothes. After all, I wasn't going out and nobody was allowed to visit. Since restrictions were lifted I dress casual-smart when out and about and I was pleased to find my jeans still fitted nicely.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2020, 11:38 AM

I always was a bit of a slob. A clean one though, I do shower every day, but the last 6 or so months I have started not wearing a bra, unless I'm going out, too much trouble to put one on, I just grab knickers, jeans & a tee & that's me dressed. It started during lock down & the very hot weather & is continuing to now. Not that I ever did look smart, even a few years ago. I don't even own a dress or a skirt, but have several pairs of jeans, old ones & a few pairs of trousers.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2020, 11:55 AM

I like to be out & about, but have kept within walking distance of home mostly of late. I'm out 3 or 4 times a day.
JeanMcP
Ireland
JeanMcP is female  JeanMcP has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2020, 12:13 PM

A complete slob

Trackies now instead of jeans

Bra - only when I really really have to

Walking halted during lockdown as I really hate walking on my own and my walking partner was shielding her husband, and Ive not got back into it cos of illness on my part since

So a big fat sofa slob
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2020, 02:40 PM

Nope, I don't own a pair of sweatpants, and have never worn sweatshirts or baggy clothes.

My day starts with me getting dressed only once, so if I have to dash out or a friends stops by, I don't have to scurry to get presentable.

Now, what's presentable? That's for each of us to decide, if you're comfortable with what you are wearing, deed done then.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top