Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2020, 08:45 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning one and all, hope you are all in fine fettle. Have a good day, take care and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2020, 09:00 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hairdressers today for me its the first appointment since February...I had an earlier appointment but I had to cancel it due to a family problem. Since then I have just enjoyed scaring people when I go out

Have a good day all whatever you have planned
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2020, 09:12 AM

Good morning all

Dull and dismal here, heavy rain forecast for later.

Plenty of jobs to tackle around the house starting with the ironing.

Enjoy your day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2020, 09:13 AM

Before and after shots please Summer...

Good morning all, a bright start to the day and forecast to be dry until this evening.

Nothing planned other than taking my Mum out to lunch as it's her 91st birthday. Maybe some berry picking later on and pottering in the garden.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2020, 09:24 AM

Good morning everyone dull and a bit misty, there is a definite feeling of autumn in the air.

I am waiting for a Waitrose order , when it has been sanitised which takes ages I may do some jobs in the garden .I have some winter leaves to sew, August is the last date to sew outside.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2020, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Before and after shots please Summer...

Good morning all, a bright start to the day and forecast to be dry until this evening.

Nothing planned other than taking my Mum out to lunch as it's her 91st birthday. Maybe some berry picking later on and pottering in the garden.

Enjoy your day everyone
Barry, a very Happy Birthday to your Mum, enjoy your lunch together...
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2020, 10:00 AM

It's been a lovely day, sunny and 21' spent some of it in the garden working on my car.

Spring is just round the corner! Love it.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2020, 10:19 AM

Happy Thursday !

My new fishing rod arrived yesterday, its really cool. All carbon and graphene and shiny and new

Can't wait to chuck a few lures off the rocks over at Frinton wall in the next day or so.

Work is medium paced today, I have 2 meetings and then a free afternoon, so I can get all my admin done. Until then there is Mike Graham on Talk Radio, emails, reports and testing results.....

Have a great day everyone !
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2020, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Barry, a very Happy Birthday to your Mum, enjoy your lunch together...
Thank you Mags, I will pass on your regards.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2020, 03:21 PM

What a cold, shite day. What's happened to summer?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top