Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2011, 08:23 AM

Sandpaper Saturday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWsJcg-g1pg

First of all I must say a Thank you to all you kind people out there who have sent their germs over the internet so that everyone can share them. I started with a sore throat yesterday and I imagine it will develope into a full blown cold.Thamk you.

It is cold but dry here at the moment and with the strong winds returning I hope it does not rain or people will get soaked if they go out in it.
The farm was ghostly quiet and none of mother natures creatures are stirring, I do not blame the, tucked up somewhere warm should be the order of the day.

Plans for today, none, I will spend my time trying to feed this cold so that it disappears whence it came.

Have a great day everyone and I send you my germs so that you to can feel what a throat of sand paper feels like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rPe0BtYvTA
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2011, 09:31 AM

Re: Sandpaper Saturday

Good morning AB and all. Sorry to hear that you've got a throat like sandpaper AB - have you not got an anti-virus programme I swear by taking Echinacea has helped me, for a cold has been trying to attack me for a couple of weeks now, but have managed to keep it at bay. Hope you get rid of it before Christmas.

A pleasant start to the day so far, sun peeking out and temperature at 11°C.

Hope you all have a nice day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2011, 10:12 AM

Good morning fellow members and throat sufferers it's a lovely morning here sunny and not particularly cold .

I have some baking to do today but not much else planned.
I hope you have a pleasant day everyone .
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2011, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Berxer ->
Good morning AB and all. Sorry to hear that you've got a throat like sandpaper AB - have you not got an anti-virus programme I swear by taking Echinacea has helped me, for a cold has been trying to attack me for a couple of weeks now, but have managed to keep it at bay. Hope you get rid of it before Christmas.

A pleasant start to the day so far, sun peeking out and temperature at 11°C.

Hope you all have a nice day.
Carmen, yes I have anti-virus but it does not cover coughs and sneezes.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2011, 11:48 AM

Good Morning Bob and Everyone Love the links and thank you for sharing!

Cold, dreich, windy and dull again up here! It stayed dry yesterday when I went into Glasgow to meet my friend and we had a great auld natter over a nice cup of coffee in one of Glasgow's coffee shops! It was a nice break for a couple of hours for me! Got a lovely welcome from Loki when I got back as well, bless her! She doesn't jump up on me but walks between my legs and does that about 3 times!

Going down to the town centre in a wee while and if the rain stays off will take Loki. Want to get her a raincoat!

Oh Bob, nothing worse than a bad cold - a big glass of Crawford's 5 Star will set you ablaze and cure it!

Take care everyone and enjoy today.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2011, 11:55 AM

Good morning all, lovely sunny day here, compensates for the severe cold. I hope all the inflicted make a speedy recovery and be fighting fit for Christmas.
A friend of my two Grandsons was knocked down by a car last evening (5.30) and is fighting for his life in hospital, the car didn't stop and police have the area sealed off. the boy (14) is one of the nicest lads you could meet, polite and friendly, and I pray he'll recover, my two boys are very upset. I'll let you know when I hear anymore news. As AB says, you think you got troubles?.
Have a nice weekend Folks.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2011, 12:44 PM

I've just heard the young boy died, God rest his soul. I was only talking and joking with him yesterday. I need time for to handle this, see you in a few days.:cry.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2011, 01:24 PM

Jem, so very very sorry to hear this very sad news, may the poor young lad rest in peace. Such a tragic thing to have happened and I hope they catch the person who did this to him. Take care. hugs
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2011, 01:24 PM

So sorry to hear your bad news Jemflux - such a tragic end for a young lad just starting out in life. Those poor parents and grandparents. I hope the police manage to find the driver of the car.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2011, 03:48 PM

Poor lad, how absolutely awful for his parents. Fourteeen, it doesn't bare thinking about, so young. Take good care Jem, this is a nasty shock (hugs) xx

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top