Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2020, 10:40 PM

trying out taking a photo

Something I have always wanted to see if it worked. Now I can with the new monitor as shown below

The idea was to hook up the camera to the monitor(without the computer) with what I had so I could actually see it on the monitor in real time. This would make macro photography so much easier. This was just to see if it worked and it does not worried at this stage about focus ascan bee seen on the monitor with a red square

a bit of indoor fun for late on
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2020, 11:55 PM

Re: trying out taking a photo

Looks a good way to do the job realspeed. I'd think it would be a lot easier to focus than that inexpensive USB camera/lens I've been playing with.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2020, 09:43 AM

This is the much written about USB microscope camera in operation. The object is a panel pin..

realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2020, 12:06 PM

ooh wish I could afford one of those monitors , the misses went spare when got this one.
Interesting how you got that panel pinshot. Think I will have a go with an extended arm on my manfrotto tripod amd the camera and macro lens. dinner time now so it will be an afternoon test.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top