Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2020, 06:28 AM

Good Morning Saturday.

Hi

God Morning all.

A much cooler dry day forecast until rain tonight.

Sabina is coming to do the cleaning later this morning and my woodworking expert neighbour is taking the bookcase to fix the shelves.

The afternoon will be spent watching the F1 Qualifying.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2020, 08:47 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday.

Good morning all, overcast here and much cooler, looks like we've lost that insane heat...

Just back from the forest, so after a brew it will be more diy on the garden room, for which I will have to fetch more timber I reckon..

Enjoy your day everyone
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2020, 08:52 AM

Good morning all, Have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2020, 09:17 AM

Good morning everyone damp and overcast, I have washed the sheets but doubt they will get dry.

Cake making today, I am going to my sons tomorrow with some baking and staying on the porch again, not being able to hug anyone is horrid but better than not being here at all.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2020, 09:47 AM

Good morning all another dull raining start to the day but a relief rom the intense heat of late.

Hardly had a wink of sleep last night due to leg pains keeping me awake. Got up and took some pain killers but they did nothing. Hence feeling very weary this morning.

No plans for the day, will probably watch a couple of Downton Abbey DVDs, our daughter has lent us the complete box set.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2020, 02:47 PM

Afternoon all.

Tiddling down with rain here, and has been for some time.
No thunder though, and very little breeze, so good for the plants without battering them down.

I'm all behind today.
I'm having one fo those days where I start one job, then wander off and do something quite different half way through.
Then the builder over the road came over to look a small job for me, and then he stayed for a cup of tea and a natter, then I had a couple of phone calls . . . so I've not got much at all done really, but I'm quite happy muddling along.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top