Join for free
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2020, 07:10 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

Dry and feeling fresh here this morning. Today is expected to be a very warm day, with sunny
spells, according to the forecast. Maximum temperature 27ºC.

A day out in the garden is planned, still trying to catch up and get various tasks done.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2020, 07:22 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning Baz and all who follow

A lovely day here in Yorkshire yesterday...hope for the same today. I have the best day planned my little two year old grandson is staying over....I can't wait

Have a lovely day all whatever is planned
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2020, 07:58 AM

Good morning all. Have a good day and stay safe. God bless.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2020, 08:45 AM

Good morning all, grey skies at the moment and quite a heavy shower as we walked the dogs, hopefully brighten up later though.

I have a couple of odd jobs to do, some weeding and some berries to pick but no rush, anytime over the weekend will do.

Have a pleasant day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2020, 09:07 AM

Good morning everyone a dull start , I won't mind if there is a shower.
Yesterday watched by the greedy resident wood pigeons I put some grass seed down on bare patches on the lawn and covered them with grass clippings as a deterrent so a drop of rain will help to keep the cutting in place and to provide a nice damp mulsh for my growing seeds.
Cleaning upstairs this morning once I have prepared a lunch of 3 different salads.

Enjoy your day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2020, 09:52 AM

Good morning everybody.

I plan on edging the lawn today after Tony's mowed it. Not a job I enjoy doing but somebody's got to do it.
I want to spend a lot of time in the garden - there are weeds in all my pots & I still have some grass seeds to set.

I can't remember I'd I mentioned I found a mouse munching at my petunia plants - the stalk & leaves near the bottom. The little bugger was actually in the pot munching away.
I've put some flaked potato down for him to munch on. Hopefully when he has a drink it will blow his gut up!!

Nothing else planned but Tony might want to go a walk round the local pond if he has any energy after mowing the lawn..

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2020, 09:52 AM

Good morning all a rather grey bur warm day here...

No special plans for the day, just see what turns up.

Enjoy your day...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top