Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 12:43 PM

Are you a Morning Person.

Are you a morning person… Me I wake up all happy and jolly, radio on little sing and dance as I am readying myself for the day with a smile..Also my one daughter is exactly the same.

Do I ever wake up grumpy…. No, over the years I learnt it best and try to avoid waking Mrs M , who is not a morning person, the complete opposite to myself.

Mrs M is an easy going happy go lucky person, with a great sense humour… but that first hour on waking up….. Honestly I am glad we don’t sleep with sharp objects in the bed.

Strange thing is my other daughter and son are the same as Mrs M.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 12:49 PM

Re: Are you a Morning Person.

Am I a morning person?

No, not really.
I used to love early mornings, especially in the spring and summer, but it takes me longer to get my head screwed on these days.
I also find I need more sleep than I used to, but it would probably help if I went to bed earlier!
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 02:16 PM

I am definitely not a morning person, not the usual times considered 'morning' anyway. I am alright up until about 05.00am but then my body is informing me I should be asleep for at least the next eight or nine hours! Midday is usually what I consider time to wake up!

That's what comes of working permanent night shifts for well over a couple of decades. My circadian rhythm (body clock) is shot to pieces and no longer exists. Now I doubt it will ever be right again as that was well over a decade ago, that is when I fully retired having worked for too many years and on those 'silly hours' too!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 02:23 PM

Yep, as soon as I wake up, my brain reboots as if I ain't been asleep.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Yep, as soon as I wake up, my brain reboots as if I ain't been asleep.
Brain, what's that? I reckon after a final reboot mine gave up ages ago!
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 02:52 PM

Am I a morning person? Am I b*ggery. Midnight when I go to bed, ±08:45 when I get up.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 03:03 PM

Yes, both myself and my wife, five am summer and winter and raring to go, habits of a lifetime of early work starts I guess...
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 03:59 PM

No, I am not a morning person, specially very early mornings if I have to get up. Takes me a while to feel even half way human.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 05:26 PM

I am not a morning person. Had to set alarm for today at 7, my new sofa arrived about 15 minutes later. Just tried to have an hour in bed (4-5) but too much disturbance. I still feel very tired.

I sometimes feel tired at night, but can go to bed and read for an hour or so, if in a good book.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 05:30 PM

Defo a morning person.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top