Join for free
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 11:25 AM

Jeremy Clarkson not so bad after all

https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/16/jerem...tall-12999951/

Jeremy Clarkson has promised to reimburse a five-year-old boy whose honesty stall was ransacked by thieves.
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 11:50 AM

Re: Jeremy Clarkson not so bad after all

I can think of a lot worse than Jeremy Clarkson
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 12:46 PM

This little lad was on the news a day or two ago.
This disgusting experience hasn't put him off though, he is still doing his little 'shop' as he calls it.

In yesterdays paper it said he has had loads of donations offered from everywhere, even the USA!
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 01:27 PM

Good for him!!
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 03:41 PM

He and his mum were on the BBC local evening news last night. Cracking little lad. This episode doesn't seem to have affected him too badly.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 05:22 PM

I love Jeremy Clarkson but then l like all the outspoken celebrities who say it like it is and don’t beat about the bush!

Snowflake wimps don’t float my boat! They make me yawn and zzzzzz
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I love Jeremy Clarkson but then l like all the outspoken celebrities who say it like it is and don’t beat about the bush!

Jeremy, 60, was so appalled by the crime – which has been reported to police – that he vowed to cover all the little boy’s losses. He tweeted: ‘I will make good all that was lost. Please get in touch. And then let’s feed the thieves into a combine.’
Classsic Clarkson
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

I agree. The fact that he hates electric cars means he gets my vote and Who wants to be a Millionaire is so much better than when that pie flinging buffoon used to do it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2020, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Classsic Clarkson
Next PM?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top