Join for free
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2020, 06:13 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

Dry and overcast here, some bright or occasional sunny spells into the afternoon is today’s forecast. Maximum temperature 21ºC.

Another day of having nothing planned which seems to be the way recently.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2020, 06:23 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good Morning everyone

Overcast - but very warm here - due to be 65f by mid afternoon.

Going to do the chores early to miss the worst of the heat.

Have a fun day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2020, 07:01 AM

Good morning all, still cloudy here but forecast to be brighter and warmer later.

Nothing major on my agenda, just my mum visiting for lunch and I can probably find a few odd jobs to do in the garden.

Wishing everyone a pleasant day.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2020, 07:47 AM

Good morning all, Have a good day, take care and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2020, 08:40 AM

Morning everyone. Bit damp here. Will potter around this morning, take daughter to work at midday, then go with Mrs Dex to the nearest beach we can find as it'll be the first trip out of the city since lockdown.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2020, 08:55 AM

Good morning everyone grey skies again, thank goodness we had a lovely sunny spring .

Waitrose are delivering this morning. We now have 93 confirmed cases of C19 in a local farm and more expected and before we local people were informed about the outbreak (which took almost a week after is was known about ) some people from the farm were taken by minibus to shop in local shops and 3 or 4 left the site . So although I miss being able to shop in the little local shops I am grateful for a delivery and staying safe at home.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2020, 10:00 AM

Good morning all another grey day but slightly warmer. We were supposed to be on holiday this week so I’m not so disappointed about not going now.

Back to stripping the wallpaper today, I can only do so much before my back begins to tell me otherwise. Plenty of time to do it in!

Enjoy your day
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2020, 11:38 AM

Good morning, All. The sun is trying to penetrate the clouds but it's having a hard job. It is warm though.
Not much happening as usual. This year so far has been a bloody funny one.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2020, 12:30 PM

Evening all, nearly bedtime for me.

At last the east coast low is buggering off to New Zealand and the weather has improved to the point that I got my washing done this morning and dried by lunch time. Gentle breeze and cool with temperatures only up to about 18', no rain for the last 24 hours.

Heard from my son today; he is currently stationed up in the Snowy Mountains above the snow line patrolling the roads from the south to protect NSW from those pesky Victorian immigrants trying to smuggle themselves into the civilised parts of Australia.

Hope all is well with you all.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top