Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2011, 08:25 AM

Lazy Bones Thursday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWNoKIrH7ms

The walk this morning was short and sweet due to a late night session which did not finish until the wee small hours of the morning(3:30am) mother natures creatures were in the place that we should have been, bed, so all was quiet apart from the rippling of the river and the rustling of the leaves falling off the trees.

Plans for today are not apparent but I suspect that we shall be having a very lazy day.

Have a good day and dont forget your loved ones need to know it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSs7o_-8i64
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2011, 10:54 AM

Re: Lazy Bones Thursday

Good Morning Bob and Everyone Oh, Bob, you have cheered me up with your musical links - I am down memory lane listening to the Jim Reeves one, I love him!! He was one of my late brother's favourites! I must get a record deck to play all the records I have of him, which belonged to John!! Many thanks again Bob.

Not a nice day again up here - heavy rain and very windy! Got soaked yesterday and Loki hate her walks - short ones as I was up visiting my neighbour in hospital again. Got a lift there, which helped, from her Dad. She was looking very slightly better and a bit more coherent, which was good! Going back in the afternoon again as no one else will manage up and I don't like the thought of anyone being in hospital without a visitor!

Hope you all have a lovely day, whatever you do.

Take care.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2011, 10:57 AM

Good morning AB everyone who follows later. You're right about having a lazy day Bob, even the dogs didn't want to get up....

Nothing much planned for today other than macaroni cheese for lunch and then friends visiting for coffee this afternoon..

Have a good day everyone.

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2011, 11:37 AM

Good morning all another busy day. I have got visitors coming after lunch so I am rushing around to get my jobs done.

Have a pleasent day whatever you are doing .
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2011, 11:44 AM

Oh they are so beautiful.
Nice and clear day today, could do with staying in and taking it easy but another busy day.
Take it easy all
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2011, 12:00 PM

Plantman, your doggies are treasure's aren't they? Fancy them sleeping together in the same basket
It's a dry sunny day here and quite warm, doesn't feel as damp out there as it did yesterday. Today I have to catch up on some housework and I don't feel a bit motivated.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2011, 03:22 PM

Good afternoon all, cold and overcast here today. Nothing to do today, just lazing about the place and getting in the wife's way, if I keep this up she'll tell me to get out of her way, hopefully, you have to be tactful dealing with wifes.
Enjoy the rest of the day Folks, I hope to.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2011, 03:22 PM

Good afternoon all another sunny and mild day.

Caught up on the housework this morning and cleaned the indoor upstairs windows. I usually clean upstairs and downstairs separately as we have such huge 5.5foot drop bay windows that my arms are almost hanging off by the time I've finished

Enjoy your day everyone!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2011, 03:34 PM

Good morning all and happy Thanksgiving. It's an American holiday celebrating family get togethers in preparation for the run to Christmas.

Traditional turkey & stuffing(dressing) with cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie are in order. I'll be heading to. Local restaurant for lunch that includes all the above items plus mashed potatoes & gravy and some form of vegetable.

A lot of folks are traveling locally today. Those that had further to travel left yesterday during a heavy downpour. We're starting off dry this morning but there's more rain coming later this morning.

I stopped by McDonald's to eat a good breakfast and to say hi to the few seniors that still plan on joining me. It's only 6:30 now so I have about 5 hours until that fancy lunch. Have a great day and and enjoy each other.
angieh
Hampshire, UK
angieh is female  angieh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2011, 04:55 PM

Hi all! I haven't been on this forum for a very long time, but I'm back today. It's not been a bad day weather-wise but is definitely getting colder. We walked Monty this morning and didn't see as many people with their dogs as usual.

mmm - did someone mention macaroni cheese? What a grand idea - I used to love that. Lovely and warming.

Have a good day all - Happy Thanksgiving to our American friends.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top