Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2011, 08:20 AM

Open plan Saturday

Good morning everyone

Is this the OFFers song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt5hu...eature=related

Dry(just) not as cold and with no wind this mornings walk was just what the doctor ordered, mother natures creatures welcoming the day and the cows at the farm joining in with their deep base type voices, the odd hoot from an owl completed the morning corus and made the walk worthwhile.

Plans for today are yet to materialise apart from lunch which will be at some local establishment so that leaves the day open.

Have a great day but please spend a moment or two thinking how you can

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo42J...eature=related
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2011, 09:23 AM

Re: Open plan Saturday

Good morning AB and everyone else

A dry start here so far at 10°C

Alfie's full of it this morning, he's just upturned his toy box and can't decide which he wants to play with

Thanks for the links AB, loved them both, although the second one was beautiful and brought a tear to my eye.

Enjoy your day, whatever you're doing
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2011, 09:41 AM

Morning Bob, Berxer and Everyone Loved those links - especially The Carpenters, that particular song brought back lovely memories to me!!

Damp and dreich up here - yesterday was a wash out! So fed up with rain! Although, it could be worse - it could be snowing, which I hate even more!!

Back to visit my neighbour in hospital this afternoon. She fell off the "wagon"! So am in a rush again - need to take Loki out for quick walkies before her meds and then after her meds, as I won't be in this afternoon.

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2011, 10:30 AM

A very good morning to all from a bright but cold Sherwood.

Today we have to wrap up some some of Mrs.PM's plants with bubble wrap to protect them from the worst of the frosts...although I hope the frosts aren't as bad as last year, we even lost mature trees to the cold.. I'm preparing an easy lunch of tuna and sweetcorn mayonaisse on a jacket spud, and may then put my feet up with a book for the afternoon.

Have a good day yourselves,

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2011, 10:36 AM

Good morning everyone it was a nice sunny morning but has clouded over now that I have hung the washing out

AB I enjoyed the Carpenters thank you

Alfie's full of it this morning, he's just upturned his toy box and can't decide which he wants to play with
Carmen Chloe does that too her toy box is in the kitchen and I hear a loud noise as one toy after another is flung onto the hard floor as she tries to reach some prize possession at the bottom of the box. Then the box gets turned over too

Have a lovely day everyone...
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2011, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->

Carmen Chloe does that too her toy box is in the kitchen and I hear a loud noise as one toy after another is flung onto the hard floor as she tries to reach some prize possession at the bottom of the box. Then the box gets turned over too
LOL! They are funny aren't they - just like having small children again, tidying up after them
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2011, 12:09 PM

Good morning all. We're looking at our first sighting of snow this morning but with no accumulation expected. Still, it might be prettier under those circumstances.

No plans except to take it really easy today. The thought of the holidays approaching is weighing me down all by itself.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2011, 12:11 PM

Its lovely and sunny here but a little chilly. Walked Bonnie on marsh and it seemed strange being just the two of us for the first time in 10 days, think she liked having me to herself It was lovely watching and listening to the birds and ducks.

Nothing much planned for today, feeling tired, Tess is going through a phase of getting me up early for a wee, so staying home catching up on chores and more clearing up of leaves

Enjoy the rest of the day folks
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2011, 12:12 PM

'morning AB and everyone above

For this part of the world it is amazingly mild, don't know how long it will last but I aint complaining

Might go cut some more firewood today, we have plenty but just in case we do get down to minus 20 C at some point it always helps to have a bit extra

Have a good wekend all of you out there, I might be able to pop back tommorrow, if not see you next weekend
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2011, 02:40 PM

Good afternoon everyone it's a beautiful sunny day here with not a cloud to be seen ..... unbelievable November weather!

Loved the links AB, thanks ... I particularly liked the second one with the beautiful and touching rendition of Earth Song.

Not a lot happening here, having a nice restful day.

Enjoy your day!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top