Join for free
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2020, 06:21 AM

Good morning Sunday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

None too warm again but it’s not raining, although wet underfoot. Rain spreading to most parts by afternoon, feeling cool is the forecast. Maximum temperature 15°C.

Definitely not a gardening day so it’s going to be another ‘me’ day, one of many recently which doesn’t exactly help to keep the garden looking good but no choice these days!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2020, 07:44 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Good morning, have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2020, 08:21 AM

Good morning folks, intermittent heavy rain here but just back from walking the dogs and didn't get too soaked.

No firm plans for the day, but if if brightens up I may find a job or two outside, other than that it will be the papers and a jigsaw.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2020, 09:03 AM

Good morning all a lovely sunny day and much warmer than it has been these past few days. We’ve had nothing more than a light sprinkle of rain so it’s still a job for the watering can.

Our Son in law and grandson popped round to see us yesterday for a chat over the front gate. Our daughter hasn’t been well for about a month now with what she thinks is a virus, definitely no symptoms of Covid 19 though. There has always been a risk for her as SIL has been going to work continuously all these months and could easily have picked up anything from his fellow workers.

It will be pottering in the garden for me this afternoon and maybe a little nodding off in a chair to catch up on the sleep I lost last night.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2020, 09:17 AM

Good morning everyone a bright morning but chilly.
We had one good storm yesterday but the garden dried very quickly after weeks of drought. I can't get the fork in the borders the ground is like concrete.

I want to clean the oven this morning then have a mass of ironing to do.

Enjoy your day
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2020, 11:20 PM

Good evening, All. Forgot to come here earlier.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top