Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2011, 08:25 AM

ME time Thursday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya5ICVKUERg

It is dark, damp with an icy wind and a temperature of 7 Degrees, mother natures creatures are few and far between plus the farm is silent like a graveyard. I have noticed over the last couple of weeks that the moon is in a different place to what it normally is at this time of year, it seems to be lagging behind, maybe this is because the seasons are changing, I know it is upsetting mother natures creatures, they are breeding at the wrong time of the year.

No plans for today as yet so anything could happen, until it does I am going to relax and enjoy some ME time.

Eileen, the best time of the day is when dawn breaks, we have plenty of time to 'lie in ' when we leave this planet.

Have a great day everyone dont forget to tell your loved ones,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr97MQiqW38
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2011, 09:45 AM

Re: ME time Thursday

Good morning AB and all who join us later a beautiful Autumn day here with low lying mist under a blue sky.

I am pleased that I managed to give the lawns a last trim yesterday and cleared up the leaves so the garden is tidy for the winter.

Lots of cleaning to do today and more gingerbread men to make.

Have a pleasant day everyone...
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2011, 10:26 AM

A very good morning to all.

We haven't seen the sun for around two weeks here in Sherwood, gloom and drizzle virtually every day, typical November I know, but quite depressing after a while...

More clearing up leaves and like you Meg, if the lawns dry out we have to give them another cut before the season ends.

Enjoy your day everyone..

Barry
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2011, 10:29 AM

Beautiful day here again, the sun is shining, the birds were singing I think they were either that or my hearing is going.
Enjoy your day
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2011, 10:34 AM

Morning Bob and Everyone and hope you all have a lovely day!

Love the clips, Bob, and thanks for sharing.

Take care all
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2011, 10:52 AM

morning all,suns out and quite pleasant at mo,
spending the day in as im expecting my new fridge freezer to arrive,
take care
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2011, 11:55 AM

Quite a nice day here so far with intermittent sunshine It rained overnight and apparently more due tonight and again tomorrow but can't complain as its been a nice couple of weeks.

Not much planned for the day, will probably rake up more leaves before rain comes and then spend rest of day in office, oh and must not forget playtime at lunchtime with a boxer puppy

Enjoy your day folks
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2011, 01:02 PM

Hello all! A nice start here so far with sun at 13°C.

Nothing planned either, so I think I'll take some me time too

Enjoy your day all
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2011, 01:05 PM

Good afternoon everyone. The weather is beautiful here today - sunny and quite warm with just a little breeze. Bonnie and I have just returned from a lovely walk - a bit remote but very peaceful. Now she is getting bigger and stronger we are venturing further afield and exploring places I haven't been to for quite a while.
Enjoy the rest of your day folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2011, 01:39 PM

Hello everyone beautiful day here, sunny, not a cloud in the sky and feeling quite mild for this time of the year.

Completed all my essential jobs this morning so nothing special planned for this afternoon...... I think I'll join everyone else with the leaf collecting

Have an enjoyable day folks!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top