Join for free
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 10:02 AM

Word Trip

If you fancy a challenge and like Scrabble or word games, then your going to love this.

It's called Word Trip and its a free app available for Android devices (probably Apple iPhone / iPad too).

Me and Mrs Bread always play it and so far after about at least a year we have got about 40,000 points.

Highly addictive but great to play to keep your brain nice and sharp.

There are adverts on it, but while they are on you can always glance up at the TV or grab another beer / glass of wine.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 12:08 PM

Re: Word Trip

Bread, Thanks for that. I love word games. I have now downloaded this game.
It’s very easy at the moment but l’m sure it will get more difficult. I’m in Russia at the moment!

Have you played Wordscapes? It’s the only game l usually play on my iPhone and l play Scrabble against the computer!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 12:51 PM

Re: Word Trip

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Bread, Thanks for that. I love word games. I have now downloaded this game.
It’s very easy at the moment but l’m sure it will get more difficult. I’m in Russia at the moment!

Have you played Wordscapes? It’s the only game l usually play on my iPhone and l play Scrabble against the computer!
No I haven't played that one.

We are in Belarus or Thailand at the moment - it does get a bit tricker as it goes on.

Happy you like it !

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top