Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 05:10 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Well, I think it is Thursday - but I have messed about with sleeping/waking time over the mini heat wave, and have rather lost track!

Good Morning everyone anyway!

Due to be cool and cloudy here today - rain later in the evening.

With a bit of luck I will be able to scalp the hedges - now the baby birds are all fledged and gone..

Then it is back to the writing!

Take care, stay safe
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 05:50 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you Silver Tabby and to all who may follow!

I know just what you mean Silver Tabby, I am the same. The days, nights and sleeping become very blurred when it's too hot to function properly.

Overcast here, a lot cooler though. The forecast is for outbreaks of rain but improving with brighter and drier conditions but with a few showers during the afternoon. Maximum temperature 16°C.

At least it’s cooler! Probably a ‘me’ day again today to an extent, catching up on tasks that were left and now need doing!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 05:59 AM

Good morning all, cooler here too, and rain showers forecast again for this evening, excellent...

A thoroughly wet day yesterday which has refreshed the garden finally. Mainly gardening jobs for me today and I've the first of our strawberries to pick.

Enjoy your day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 07:48 AM

Good morning everyone

Yes the rain was so welcome yesterday...it's amazing in just one day of rain the grass on the village green is looking green again

Another me day....sigh

Have a great day all whatever's planned
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 08:15 AM

Good morning everyone, stay safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 08:45 AM

Good morning everyone cooler after a day of drizzle yesterday.

I managed to get a few plants yesterday from a deserted farm shop my neighbour told me about so I want to get them planted this morning.

Enjoy your day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 09:15 AM

Good morning everybody.

No plans here today except a trip to Wilko. I need a new watering can as mine has sprung a leak. Now is an ideal time to feed my lawn while the soil is damp & need watering can to spread the feed.

I'm hoping to get some jobs done in the garden between the drizzle.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 09:53 AM

Good morning all overcast at the moment but no rain forecast here.

Nothing special planned for the day, will probably potter around in the garden later.

Enjoy your day
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 03:47 PM

Is it really Thursday already, boy how time flies.
Good afternoon All.
Tesco this evening, the highlight of my week where I get to spend money. Apart from that just another day.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 03:56 PM

As you will have read elsewhere I have lost 2 days of forum attendance so, today will be a day of catching up with what has been happening on the Old Farts' Forum

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top