Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2011, 08:28 AM

Cold Tuesday

Good morning people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4-Rb5dAwH0

It is still darkish, cold 2.4 degrees according to my weather station but it feels much colder.
The cows are restless and are ltting people know it, the birds are singing yet I suspect it is not to welcome the bay, just to say it is cold.
The moon, which was not in the sky last night even though millions of stars were, is high in the sky and is shinning ghostly light around.

Plans for today are to stay warm in doors catching up on some correspondence, lunch, which has yet to be christened ,is at home, then the afternoon is to be filled with friends visiting so I may have to lock the drinks cabinet.

Have a lovely day everyone and remember,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjw1t8xa1Cg&feature=fvsr
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2011, 10:13 AM

Re: Cold Tuesday

Good Morning Bob and Everyone Another damp and dreich morning here so far.

Love those links, Bob, especially the Doris Day - an all time favourite of mine!

Not sure what I'm ging to be doing today - Loki will be taking me walkies shortly!! What fun it is to see which way she wants to go!

Hope you and everyone here will enjoy a good day.

Take care.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2011, 10:38 AM

A very good morning to all and sundry forumeers and thanks for the links Bob, I always had a thing for Doris Day, but I can't seem to think of Gareth in quite the same way....

Chores now complete and enjoying coffee whilst contemplating my navel and deciding where to take the dogs out to today...

Bacon eggs and fried spuds for lunch and visiting friends this afternoon for a couple of hours...

Enjoy you day and hey, let's make sure we do it to them, before they do it to us.....

Barry
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2011, 10:52 AM

Dark mornings and darker nights, but during the day it has been very pleasant, dry, warmish, no winds
Having said that the streets are cluttered with leaves, need to have a big clear up.
Enjoy your day
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2011, 11:44 AM

Good morning all brrr it is a bit nippy this morning , I have just been hanging the washing out and my hands and nose are cold .

At least it is dry and I would like to take advantage of this and tidy up the leaves in the garden if I get chance.

Have a pleasant day one and all...
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2011, 01:51 PM

Good morning all. It's Tuesday, which means the gathering of old farts at McDonald's is at hand. It's still dark outside but I've already taken care of the morning hygiene ritual and am sitting here sipping my first cup of tea. The kitchen and bathroom have been cleaned to a shiny state and now I feel I could go back to sleep for a few more hours.

I believe Warren, my good friend, will be over today to fetch the computer I sold him. I offered it to the senior group first but they couldn't make up their mind and insisted on coming over to check it out first. My feelings were hurt by that reaction. I was offering a computer worth over $2,000 for $100 and they needed to check it out first. Warren insisted on paying me $250 as he was standing next to me the day I had it custom built . He understands why I hate dealing with people. That's why I don't try & sell my photographs.

Anyway I'm running my mouth now and will get off my soap box. Have a great day all! Try to smile.
sunlover68
Arizona, USA
sunlover68 is female 

15-11-2011, 02:13 PM

to you ALL from sunny Arizona! Supposed to be 74 here today and in the mid and upper 70's thru Friday and then another big cool down to the 60's.

I might should have read the rules here FIRST before posting my good morning graphic since i dont see any others posting graphics. Guess i will find out if i made a boo boo soon enough.

Wishing you all a wonderful Tuesday!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2011, 02:39 PM

Not to worry about graphics as this thread has seen hundreds since its inception.

sunlover68
Arizona, USA
sunlover68 is female 

15-11-2011, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
Not to worry about graphics as this thread has seen hundreds since its inception.

Thanks Bobm! I feel much better now and i LOVE graphics.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2011, 03:30 PM

Hello everyone, it's a chilly but sunny day here.

Completed the chores this morning and now having a leisurely afternoon.

Still coughing for England but feeling a lot better in myself.

Loved your graphic Sunlover68 (& Bob), hope you start to feel at home here soon

Enjoy your day folks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top