Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2011, 08:38 AM

A Quiet Sunday

Good morning people

It is a proper November morning here with the moon hiding behind the thin cloud covering, dampness in the air and a coolish temperature of 7 degrees. Silence down by the farm is just like it must have sounded when the cease fire was called during WW1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLumW...eature=related

Plans for today, after spending a hour and a half at friends yesterday playing golf on the Xbox Kinect I have aches in places where I forgot I had places so after the Remembrance service at the War memorial I shall be doing what all you lovely people with colds and sneezes should be doing, having a long soak in a hot Radox tainted bath followed by a hot Lemsip ,a book and a large Brandy, relaxing in the Armchair and letting the body recover.

Have a great day everyone and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxLnIRVVwIM
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2011, 09:39 AM

Re: A Quiet Sunday

Good morning AB and all those under me

AB - Imagine if you'd really done the rounds on a golf course

Good choice of links there for today

Another mildish day here at 11°C so not too bad.

Have a good day all
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2011, 10:03 AM

Good morning all , misty and damp here but with a gimps of blue sky so the promise of something better to come later

I have a mound of ironing looking at me this morning, once it is out of the way the day will be mine

Have a pleasant day everyone..
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2011, 10:06 AM

Good Morning Bob, Berxer and Everyone Another very damp and dreich day up here in Renfrewshire!! Although not cold at 9 degrees C!! (I can't find the degree sign on my pc!)

Many thanks, Bob, for those two links. Both great ones. Will be watching the Remembrance Sunday on TV and thinking about the lives lost thru' wars.

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today, whatever you do.

Take care.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2011, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning all , misty and damp here but with a gimps of blue sky so the promise of something better to come later
Oh Meg that did give me a good laugh

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->
Good Morning Bob, Berxer and Everyone Another very damp and dreich day up here in Renfrewshire!! Although not cold at 9 degrees C!! (I can't find the degree sign on my pc!)
I use Alt key and type in 0176 for mine Hope this helps.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2011, 10:28 AM

Good morning everyone from a gloomy Sherwood with heavy overcast and drizzle...never mind, raincoat at the ready and I'm off to the Cenotaph shortly for the remembrance parade..

Don't bother with the ironing Meg, I love it, so I'll nip over later and clear the pile for you..(virtually)...

Have a good day all.

Barry
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2011, 12:53 PM

Morning all been up a while after working half a night last night, have taken the dog out and now watching the Cenotaph on the TV. Then off to get some plants.

Misty here too very much November
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2011, 02:55 PM

Good morning from a cold, rainy Oregon. The forecast remain the same for the next week. No plans for today. Have a good morning.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2011, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Berxer ->
Oh Meg that did give me a good laugh
Ooops , I must clean my specs
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2011, 04:48 PM

Good afternoon all, it's dry, sunny and a mild 16ºC here.

Had Katie here this morning and for dinner while her mum and dad went to watch Jamie play football.

Regarding the degree sign, I use a Mac and the º is
Alt and 0 ..... that the No. 0 not the letter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top