Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2011, 01:22 AM

Spirits

just was wondering if any one here has come acoss things they cant explian
I have had a lot of things going on at my home the last 15 years
that I cant expilan things moving
light fittings doors opening lights on the floor
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2011, 01:28 AM

Re: Spirits

Oh my stars yes, you've had lots of things happen in your house that can't be explained lass.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2011, 08:56 AM

We all have memory lapses from time to time and dont remember doing things, only the other day I found pair of small step ladders in the shed, normally they are kept in the garage but my wife says I put them there after cleaning the shed windows, I dont even remember cleaning the windows.

We live in a world that has yet to be explored, spirits are all around us in another dimension, have you never said 'I could have sworn I saw someone there ', that was a spirit that briefly crossed into our dimension. Ghosts are real but not in our world if you get the gest of it.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2011, 09:47 AM

Yes Pixie, I do believe there are things that happen around us and cannot be explained.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2011, 03:18 PM

Only 'spirits' I know come in bottles labelled Gin, Whisky, Brandy, Rum etc, etc
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2011, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Only 'spirits' I know come in bottles labelled Gin, Whisky, Brandy, Rum etc, etc
I'm with you UJ

I believe the life we live know is all there is, there are no ghostly spirits only natural phenomena, imagination, the state of being 'half sleep' and possibly another dimension of time as yet beyond our understanding.

My late husband and I made a pact that when one of us died if it was possible we would come back. He didn't .
sully
uk
sully is female  sully has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2011, 04:36 PM

Yes im a believer, several things have happened to me.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2011, 04:58 PM

Well I have seen things at my home
like the chandlear ball going around on its own one morring
my husband was going to the uk for the funnral of his farther
was at 9 in the morring I was no were near it
the cealing is to tall for me to reach the light fitting and knock it in any way .
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2011, 05:23 PM

I thought the same as Uncle Joe when I saw the title.....gin! My tipple of choice.

I wish I did believe in the supernatural .... there's a rational explanation for many strange things, just laws of physics, etc. that we haven't discovered yet, I think .....
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2011, 06:05 PM

Well at my age I am saying nothing..... darnt in case they take me away.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top