Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2011, 08:28 AM

Huanting Saturday!

Good morning folks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM89T74MPnE

This will haunt you all day now.

It is a cold day here with the temperature down to 4 degrees and a south west wind that makes it feel twice as cold. The sky, just awaking from its sleep is almost cloudless except for a huanting type crossing in fron of the moon which is higher above the horizon this morning. Mother natures creatures are few and far between so maybe it is a day to stay indoors.

Our plans are for a morning of work doing things that make you happy(relaxing) followed by lunch with firends and an afternoon of visiting. The evening is to bring quiet and solitude.

Have a great day and dont forget,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5zic3Ju8zQ
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2011, 09:26 AM

Re: Huanting Saturday!

Good morning AB and all following

That first track made me smile AB and brought back memories.

Not a bad start to the day, being somewhat calm and 10°C.

Still feel a bit tired after having a fitful sleep last night, for some reason. So, nothing too strenuous today

Have a good day, whatever you've got planned
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2011, 10:47 AM

Morning Bob, Carmen et al...

Overcast with drizzle here yet again, but forecast to brighten later. Nothing much planned other than experimenting with new recipes for lunch, on instruction from Mrs PM ready for a family visit next week ...

Hope everyone is well and that your weekend is pleasant..

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2011, 11:38 AM

Good morning everyone another dull damp day but being an optimist I have hung out the washing in the hope of brightness later

I am going to try a recipe for cheese biscuits today, another treat for the twins and a change from Gingerbred men

Enjoy your day one and all..
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2011, 11:47 AM

Morning Bob and Everyone Hate the Muppets, Bob, but that was a good link!! Loved the 2nd link!

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2011, 12:16 PM

Good morning all. We've got storms stacked up in the Pacific just waiting to pound us. That's typical weather for the Pacific coast in November. We'll get a bit of the fury that hit Alaska this past week where they had the worst blizzard in 40 years.

No plans for today as I'm in hibernation mode for the next 8 months. I seldom watch late night TV shows since I can watch them the next day on www.hulu.com for free at my liesure.

We had a major scandal at Penn State University where the 84 year old legendary football coach, Joe Paterno, was fired for his involvement with a child molestation case years ago. It seems he didn't report the crime to police but rather just told the university officials who did nothing. The assistant coach consequently went on another 10 years raping little boys. Heads rolled and are still doing so.

More excitement today as our protest mob in Portland has been ordered out of two city parks by midnight tonight. This could get violent. Both sides have called in reinforcements.

We live in troubled times and must work our way through it. With the United States about to enter a presidential election year all gloves are off. I will hate the mud slinging and name calling. I'm sticking with president Obama.

Have a great weekend all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2011, 04:37 PM

Good afternoon everyone, a cloudy morning has turned into a lovely sunny day here.

I'm still have a lack of energy and can't get rid of my persistent cough, which in turn gives me a headache Roll on the Spring!!!

Spending a quiet day and looking forward to Strictly and Merlin tonight.

Enjoy your weekend all!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2011, 04:55 PM

Hi all. Beautiful here, a bit warmer than yesterday and the howling winds have died down. It's nearing 11 A M, blue skies and 10℃ (48℉); most of the beautiful leaves are gone now after the wind. Down for grass, no mail yesterday because of the holiday; quiet day on the agenda as usual: papers and crossword.

Cheese biscuits sound good, Meg! Barry, what new recipes? I just tried one for Italian meatball soup, very nice! Mags, sorry the lurgy is hanging tough! Bob, the scandal is sickening, isn't it?

Enjoy the day.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2011, 05:57 PM

Yes AB I enjoyed the muppets, made me smile and it takes a bit of doing at the moment, it was a calm day here and we did the last bit of gardening for this year. Got the plants down to managable and it looks nice.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2011, 11:31 PM

Weather quite pleasant today and still quite mild. Relaxing day today except when doing weekly shop! Supermarket so busy-couldn't do my usual dash round for people getting in my way. Think they should make the aisles one way, so we all go in the same direction!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top