Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2011, 04:59 PM

Hello from Kitty’s dad

Hello all I have had a couple of attempts to post here but I confess to having not the slightest idea what to do, my daughter Kitty left me her log on details and told me what a nice place this was , she is on holiday at the moment with her husband and I have been left in charge of the grandchildren, we don't have a computer at home so this very new to me.

Kitty informed me she had posted about her surprise holiday and my wife's accident, I have tried to find where these posts are but I cannot find them, so I hope its all right to open a new topic.

I had a call from Kitty yesterday, she is having a wonderful time, they have had the chance of another week away at a giveaway price, so my lucky daughter will be sunning herself a little longer yet.

I am happy to report my wife is doing very well after her accident
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2011, 05:30 PM

Re: Hello from Kitty’s dad

Hi, Kitty's Dad! I'd say you're doing just fine posting! It's good to hear that Kitty's enjoying her holiday and that your wife's improving!

To find her previous posts, click on her username at the top of the post (in bold type above username on the left.) That will give you the option to See Public Profile. Click on that, then on the left of the screen you'll see Previous posts in red. Click on that, you're good to go!
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2011, 05:52 PM

thank you very much for your help dandysmom, i shall return
later and have a look.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2011, 06:42 PM

Hello Kitty's Dad! It's good of you to look in on us

Firstly, the most important bit ....... I'm so pleased and relieved to hear that your wife is recovering well after her accident. I know Kitty was rather concerned about going away

You are doing very well with the computer, they are rather scary when you use one for the first time but after a while you'll get the hang of it and then there will be no stopping you!

If you click on this link ... http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=6626 it will take you to Kitty's thread where she mentions about her holiday and more importantly about your wife's accident (that bit starts from post 16).

Please pass on our kindest regards to your wife and we hope she will be fully recovered soon.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2011, 06:51 PM

Hello Kitty's Dad welcome.

I am pleased to hear your wife is improving and that after a bit of hesitation Kitty got away for her break.

I hope you are enjoying your time with the Grandchildren and that your wife makes a full recovery very soon.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2011, 07:14 PM

Welcome KD, looks like you've got the system sussed already, so welcome aboard and carry on with the good work....
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2011, 07:55 PM

What a star you are Kitty's Dad, see we really do need our Dads,you will be up to your neck in it I can imagine,but isnt it great to be needed. I hope you enjoy the Forum.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2011, 08:00 PM

Hi Kitty's dad, good to hear from you and you've managed really well to post your message. I was thinking about Kitty the other day and wondered how she was getting on

I don't know about other members but I am dying to know where she's gone as it was a surprise from her husband. Can you spill the beans please??

Am pleased to hear that your wife is going on ok after her fall.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2011, 08:03 PM

Hello Kitty's dad!

Glad to hear that Kitty managed to get away, and that your missus is recovering well.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2011, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
Hi Kitty's dad, good to hear from you and you've managed really well to post your message. I was thinking about Kitty the other day and wondered how she was getting on

I don't know about other members but I am dying to know where she's gone as it was a surprise from her husband. Can you spill the beans please??

Am pleased to hear that your wife is going on ok after her fall.
Me too..... but I didn't like to ask!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top