Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2020, 05:26 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning everyone, cool here but no frost thank goodness (it cost me some bean plants Tuesday night) and a nice day forecast they say...

Nothing exciting today, just the usual walking dogs and pottering about, and I'll be making a chicken korma for lunch.

Have a pleasant day folks
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2020, 05:48 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

It is due to be hot here again today - so I am hibernating in the Craft Room. Have two card boxes to make and two 80th birthday cards to finish off.

Then it is back to the writing.

Take care - stay safe.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2020, 05:53 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Chilly here, no frost though. Another largely fine day with warm, sunny spells is the forecast. Maximum temperature 21ºC.

Out in the garden again, how lucky it is that this 'lockdown' was not in the winter!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2020, 06:19 AM

Morning all

Been awake since 4.30am couldn't get back to sleep. I'm worrying about my husband because he was coughing a lot yesterday and he told me he was having some chest pain so I'm thinking he may have a chest infection.

I haven't heard him coughing in the night though so that's a good sign. I'm waiting for him to wake to see how he feels this morning and if he still feels unwell I'm going to make him a phone appointment. Fingers crossed he's feeling ok though.

He's changed his blood pressure meds over the past week so that could even be something to do with it. Anyway I'll see how he is when he wakes. I'm a born worrier.

No work today and I'm not making any plans except to go to Dads and on our daily walk this evening, it's quieter on evenings.

I think I'll binge watch some netflix and doss about when I get back from Dads. During this lockdown I'm not stressing, running around like a blue arsed fly with not enough hours in the day, I can just do as I please when I please on the days I'm not working. I'm taking that as a positive from this virus.

Anyway I've waffled on long enough.

Oh, it's to get up to temperatures of around 21C here today so I think I might tidy up the patio.

Enjoy your day, whatever you may be doing and above all, stay safe x
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2020, 07:01 AM

Good morning everyone

I hope your hubby is ok Queenie even the slightest sniffle is a worry in these weird times....get him sat in the sunshine to soak up some vitamin D

You are so right about us being lucky with the good weather on this lockdown Baz I would have been driven crazy without it

Nothing much planned for me today but I will be in the garden for sure. Have a good day everyone whatever is planned

PS...Swims if you are looking in I hope you are ok and Guy is improving
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2020, 08:09 AM

Good morning everyone, have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2020, 08:35 AM

It has been a lovely day, high level cloud this morning gave way to a warm and sunny arvo with temperatures in the mid 20s.

It was windy and cold last weekend, on my walk this morning I discovered that not everything made it.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-05-07 08.00.21.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	12511  
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2020, 09:02 AM

Good morning everyone another beautiful day.

I got lots done in the garden yesterday clipping shrubs into shape and hope to do more today. It will take my mind off my DIL who has to go to the hospital today to see a consultant.

Off for a lengthy shower , stay safe...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2020, 09:10 AM

Morning everybody - another lovely sunny morning.

Tony & I will be having a walk round our local pond & later I've got some stuff to do in the garden.
At last my ericaceous compost has arrived from e-bay so I'm going to re-pot a few heathers & top up my camellias with fresh compost.

Also I want to do some exercise in my home gym..

Hope your husband will be OK Queenie.

Have a good day everybody.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2020, 10:30 AM

Good morning all another beautiful sunny day ahead.

I’m still waiting for my bedding plants, they are being delivered to my daughter’s house as we ordered a bulk order between us. My SIL will then bring ours over in his car. I’m beginning to get impatient and want to get them planted asap.

Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top