Join for free
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2020, 12:13 PM

It's My Winge-ing Day Today!

Yes, I hope to get all of my pet Winges out of the way, to keep the way clear for a happier weekend.

This morning I'm Winging about WW2, Brexit Management, Immigration & The House Of Lords.

This afternoon I'll be wingeing about the lies being told, about most of the above, and the fact that China is being boosted up by the likes of our Spy teams who say China had nowt to do with Corona (or was it Corbyn?).

Then, my special, for this evening, and enjoyed over a couple of glasses of Pusser's Rum, I'm going to winge about Locking Down Older folk.

So that leaves the weekend entirely clear for me to deal with the Facebook Messaging with the family, including GG Children, ordering up some stuff to make it all feel better, and it's Party Time (with no attendees!)

Enjoy, everyone!

Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2020, 10:31 AM

Re: It's My Winge-ing Day Today!

All Winging complete.

Saturday is here!

Fun Time!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2020, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
All Winging complete.

Saturday is here!

Fun Time!
I bet you feel a lot better for getting all that off your chest, Ted
Tedc
Berkshire, UK

02-05-2020, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by mags ->
i bet you feel a lot better for getting all that off your chest, ted :-d
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2020, 12:31 PM

I think we need a screaming time like the clapping time!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top