Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2020, 06:48 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good Morning everyone.

Cool and very damp here today - and for the next few days. Still - it will quench the gardens, clean the air, and flush out the drains.

It's recycling collection day here and I have just put stuff out - but - if the centres are closed - where are they taking it all? I hope they are not just dumping it in landfill sites.

Will be in the Craft Room for the rest of the day - have four cards to make for May birthdays - and five more chapters of 'the novel' to print out for the proof readers.

Enjoy your day - stay safe.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2020, 06:49 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you Silver Tabby and to all who follow!

Wet underfoot this morning and cold. A bright start, but with scattered showers, becoming heavier and possibly thundery during the afternoon. Feeling pleasant in afternoon sunshine. That is the forecast, a very strange mixture. Maximum temperature 15ºC.

Indoors tasks today, climbing the walls again for exercise! Unless the weather improves it’s far too wet for doing anything outside.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2020, 07:35 AM

Good morning everybody.

Another routine day for us - a walk round the local pond and a bit of housework.

I shall also do a bit of exercise in my home gym.

How our world has shrunken but keeping safe & comfortable is the main thing.

Have a good day all.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2020, 08:35 AM

Good morning one and all. A good days work yesterday. Broken fence post dug out complete with concrete fixing. New post erected after digging deeper hole. So simple using Postcrete. Just ensure post is vertical, hold in place for a few minutes, job done. New 6x6 panel to be attached today. Weather permitting. Not very promising at the moment. Enjoy your day folks but above all..STAY SAFE!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2020, 08:50 AM

Good morning all, brighter here today but still a chill wind and showers for later they say.

Dogs walked and chores done, just having five minutes and a brew now before painting the re-fixed skirtings in the conservatory. Maybe start a new jigsaw thks afternoon if it's wet outside.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2020, 09:05 AM

Good morning everyone heavy shows and distinctly chilly.

The Waitrose order is arriving today, I haven't had a delivery for 2 weeks so it will be very welcome.

A delivery from Wilko is on its way too with more large plant pots so I can grow more salad stuff, the mixed lettuces leaves planted just a few weeks ago in March have done very well and taste great..

Stay safe...

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	let seeds.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	12435  
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2020, 10:15 AM

Good morning all chilly and raining, it’s back to jumpers again.

Plenty to keep me busy indoors, it’s knowing where to start!

Enjoy your day and stay safe...
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2020, 11:40 AM

Morning, Everyone, a day of sun & showers here, some of the showers are holding hands.
Tesco was last night, my once a week escape from home, again I spent far more than usual, though with Son putting stuff in & only shopping the once & not spending elsewhere mid week, eg the corner shop, (well apart from Amazon & I don't count that), I probably am not really spending more, because all those little spends mount up.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2020, 11:56 AM

Good Morning from Foxy's world....

The overnight rain damped down the dust on the lane, so my Thursday five does not require beating the socks and shoes against the wall, just a splash around in the water....

I felt a bit tired so it was not a fast time, but enjoyable all the same...With a cold breeze and heavy clouds lurking, it looks like a stay in day today...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top