Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2020, 06:08 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good Morning everyone.

Mondays soon come round - don't they?

Due to be cooler here today - thank goodness - and a bit cloudy. Might finish trimming the hedge before locking myself in the craft room and buckling down to some serious writing!

Enjoy your day - stay safe.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2020, 07:01 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you Silver Tabby and to all who may follow!

Is it Monday already ST? I hardly even know what day of the week it is lately!

A cloudy sky today and it’s chilly. Largely fine with bright or sunny spells, isolated showers by afternoon is the forecast. Maximum temperature 18ºC.

Mundane household chores like the washing today. Depending on the weather I may get the lawns cut, plenty to do anyway.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2020, 07:25 AM

Morning all, cooler forecast here too for the day, but still not bad for April.

Just off to do the weekly Tesco run before walking the pooches and doing some odd jobs, but nothing seriously important.

Have a good day everyone.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2020, 07:30 AM

Good morning all

Cloudy here in Yorkshire...hope it rains a bit as the ground is so dry

Nothing planned for today I expect I will find some jobs though

Have a good day all whatever's planned and stay safe.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2020, 08:45 AM

Good morning everyone dull and cooler but I am not grumbling.

I am hoping more seeds arrive today, I am still waiting for spring onions and cress.

I must do some cleaning, I have spent so much time in the garden the house has been neglected.

Stay safe...
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2020, 08:50 AM

Good morning all, have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2020, 10:08 AM

Good morning everybody.

Today Tony & I are venturing to the bank to do things that can't be done online. I shall be wearing my mask & visor.

While in town I'm wondering if I dare nip in Home Bargains for some erecaceous potting compost. Also I need SR flour to make Tony's favourite cake but thanks to stock pilers there's no flour to be had anywhere.

Late afternoon we'll probably go a walk through the woods again..

I'm getting used to this situation now - saving a fortune!!

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2020, 10:19 AM

Good morning all, sunny at the moment but cloud and threat of rain forecast for later.

Feeling a bit under the weather today as I had barely 3 hours sleep last night due to a painful back. Will just potter around today doing easy jobs.

Enjoy your day - stay safe...
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2020, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning everybody.

Today Tony & I are venturing to the bank to do things that can't be done online. I shall be wearing my mask & visor.

While in town I'm wondering if I dare nip in Home Bargains for some erecaceous potting compost. Also I need SR flour to make Tony's favourite cake but thanks to stock pilers there's no flour to be had anywhere.

Late afternoon we'll probably go a walk through the woods again..

I'm getting used to this situation now - saving a fortune!!

Have a good day all.
I know what you mean about saving money. I've noticed a huge difference to my outgoings now me and Mrs Bread aren't dining out 3 or 4 times week and yesterday was the first time in about 6 weeks I put petrol in the car because I'm walking instead of driving to give me some exercise.

I'm shovelling some of my weekly budget that I'm saving into a secret savings account because I have a really big urge to buy another guitar
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2020, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning all, sunny at the moment but cloud and threat of rain forecast for later.

Feeling a bit under the weather today as I had barely 3 hours sleep last night due to a painful back. Will just potter around today doing easy jobs.

Enjoy your day - stay safe...
Sorry about your back, Mags. I hope it gets better soon. I do know the feeling.

Hi to all who come here.

Our power went of this morning, just as I was drying myself from my shower luckily. Rang Daughter, on my mobile as everything went, land line, electric, all the clocks, internet etc. Luckily again, nothing was washing in the machines.
Daughter said our road was out & hers was on & off. She still had the net with her smart phone. I don't have one of those.
The power came back about half an hour later, apparently it was due to a surge, surprised it hasn't happened before actually with all the people working from home now.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top