Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Feey
Ireland
Feey is male  Feey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2020, 09:28 AM

Britians got talent golden buzzer

This girl is only 12 years of age Simon’s GOLDEN BUZZER: Fayth Ifil is ROLLIN’ all the way to the Semi-Finals! | BGT 2020

Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2020, 11:15 AM

Re: Britians got talent golden buzzer

I do watch the program. She has an amazing voice for a 12 year old.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2020, 11:19 AM

Cowell looks like some stringy old homeless tramp dragged off the streets who needs a good bath and shave and a bed for the night.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2020, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by basser ->
Cowell looks like some stringy old homeless tramp dragged of the streets who needs a good bath and shave and a bed for the night.
Absolutely basser, apparently having loads of money and being the boss means you don't have to care how you look anymore...What a bum!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2020, 11:38 AM

He has very white teeth though.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2020, 12:14 PM

Fayth, really did have an enormous talent and stage presence. Marvellous voice too.

I read after, that she is already a star, appearing in a West End musical. Some BGT fans are claiming it was fix.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

26-04-2020, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Fayth, really did have an enormous talent and stage presence. Marvellous voice too.

I read after, that she is already a star, appearing in a West End musical. Some BGT fans are claiming it was fix.
I think a lot of things on this program are fixed. They do it I'm sure to add to the drama.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2020, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I think a lot of things on this program are fixed. They do it I'm sure to add to the drama.
That's one of the reasons I stopped watching it Tiff. It all seems so staged these days.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

26-04-2020, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
That's one of the reasons I stopped watching it Tiff. It all seems so staged these days.
I think all those types of programs are & probably rehearsed too. Even The Voice to a certain extent. I still wathch them though. There is bugger else on.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

26-04-2020, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I think all those types of programs are & probably rehearsed too. Even The Voice to a certain extent. I still wathch them though. There is bugger else on.
I like 'The Voice' Tiff, I think they are all auditioned and shortlisted to appear on the show, and the judges are more respectful towards each other and the performers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top