Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2011, 09:14 AM

Hello Wednesday

Good morning friends, looks like I have the honour of starting the thread today..

Overcast here again but mild at 10deg. Nothing much planned but Mrs PM has mentioned Tesco and shopping in the same sentence, so there may be a clue in there somewhere....

A walk with the dogs first though methinks and it's fry up day for lunch (scrummy)...

Have a good day yourselves and hey, let's watch out for one another today...

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2011, 09:24 AM

Re: Hello Wednesday

Good Morning Barry and All Very damp and dreich up here again but it isn't cold!! Thank goodness the fog hasn't come back either!

I love a good fry up, so hope you enjoy it, Barry!!

The parrots and Loki are quiet at the moment as they are eating!! Going down for some rolls now so that I can have a roll and black pudding for my first morning cuppa!!

Take care all.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2011, 09:25 AM

Good morning Barry and everyone else of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yRdDnrB5kM
Are you awake now.

A lovely walk this morning listening to all the birds singing their heads off and the leaves dancing along the ground joining in with their rustling. The cows were missed as they have started their long indoor season, I always feel sorry for them when they get shut out of the fields, it is like they are being imprisoned.

Tesco was packed this morning , is something happening that I dont know about?

No other plans fixed yet so I may just go and help a neighbour who lost photos whilst transfering them to her computer, they are bound to be there as she said it told her they were transfering.

The problem is that people just click on OK without reading what is on the screen properly and Oops, where did that go, why has my computer done that. Before you click READ what is on the screen.

Have a great day everyone, does this bring back memories of your first love?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqv5b0UjR4g
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2011, 10:12 AM

Good morning busy people another dark and dreary day .
Off to the shops to buy birthday cards then have some baking to do.

Mags I hope your cold is not bothering you too much today .

Have a pleasant day everyone
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2011, 10:15 AM

Morning everyone.
Well it has changed again today nice and dry, still not bright yet but hopeful.
enjoy what you are doing today
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2011, 12:46 PM

Good morning all. We're starting off warmer than last week. At 9.4C or 48F it seems balmy compared to temps in the 30s. It's also supposed to remain dry today and the next few days. I may decide to take a short drive today hunting for the beautiful trees everywhere. Weather people have been commenting how long the leaves are hanging on the trees this year. We haven't had our traditional wind storms and rains to cause them to blow off.

I may start my day at McDonald's and then hit the grocery store once again. I just checked my bank account to see a fresh Social Security check has been deposited. I made a credit card payment that gets me sown to a $100 balance. It's a game I play with my prescription drugs, charging $300 at one time and then working for the next 3 months to pay it off. It's the only way I can afford them. I still await word back from one of the biggest drug costs about help in paying for that drug.

Have a great day folks and get outside while you can. Old man Winter is right around the corner.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2011, 03:26 PM

Good afternoon all, a mixed bag of weather here today, rain and sunshine with a slight wind, but what can you expect for November. My neighbour Alice collared me on my way in from the shed at lunch time, her satellite dish had blown off course during the night and she was in crisis, she couldn't get her 'Bargain hunt' on the TV!. I fixed it for her and she's happy now, she wanted to make coffee for me but I said I was off to the pub for a bite and a pint, didn't want to sit there listening to her moaning about her lazy hubby, one moaner is enough for any man to handle. Speaking of which, the missus is off shopping with my daughter getting some festive stuff, so the house is nice and peaceful.

Make the best of the day Folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2011, 04:03 PM

Heddoh everyone! ..... yes, the dreaded OFFers lurgy has reached the SW - sore throat, hot head spinning ..... but we women must battle on!

Quite a mild day, 14º with just the odd bit of drizzle.

I've just put my 2nd Christmas cake in the oven to bake, bit late this year but as long as I 'feed' it in the weeks up to Christmas, it should be ok.

Enjoy your day!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2011, 05:08 PM

Hi people! Still another glorious day, above normal; it's a bit after 11 AM and 14℃ (57℉), blue skies, no breeze. May rain tomorrow as a cool front is coming. No news, just down for mail and grass. Waiting for a potato masher delivery from Amazon (of course, where else!); that was one of the items I overlooked in packing and have missed having them. Was down the hall to the greenhouse checking on my plants, all doing well; that's all the exciting news here!

Sorry the lurgy has you, Mags! AB, I'm a city girl, why do the cows have to stay in... surely it isn't that bitterly cold?? Bob, have you checked the medication prices at the Canadian pharmacies? Much cheaper, and delivery. When my current supply runs out I'm planning to get my Spiriva there. Enjoy the day!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2011, 06:08 PM

I forgot to wish all the ladies who are suffering from colds a speedy recovery. Get well soon.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top