Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 05:27 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning everyone, just having a cuppa and watching the sunrise, looks like being another nice day ahead.

After our walk and morning coffee I'm going to freshen up the hall with a splash of emulsion, which we happened to buy last autumn when it was on offer. They do say that B&Q is open again now though if we need any more.

Have a pleasant day folks
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 07:08 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Hi

A cold start to the day here.

A lazy day ahead, we are both tired.

Severn Trent were here yesterday, tracing a leak,

Apparently we have a service main going through our back gardens.

It did not show up on the Search for my house.

Have a Good Day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 07:48 AM

Good morning all. Hope it's not a big problem Swimmy. Take care.
Have a good day everyone and stay save and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 09:23 AM

Good morning everyone

A lovely sunny day just like the day 42 years ago when my son was born and 3 years ago when the my twin grandsons were born on their Father's birthday.
No party for me today but I am sure they will all have a lovely time when the 3 older children finish 'home school'.

I am going to put in the runner bean canes and enjoy the garden.

Stay safe..
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 09:58 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

A blue sky with wispy, white clouds here this morning. Long periods of unbroken sunshine and light winds is the forecast. Maximum temperature 20ºC.

More time to be spent outside, plenty of tasks to be undertaken!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 10:29 AM

Good morning all a beautiful sunny day, all the windows are open to welcome the fresh air instead of vehicle fumes.

I’m thinking about doing my hanging baskets today and I really should pull out the cream and yellow wallflowers but I’m reluctant to do it as there is still plenty of colour there.

Enjoy your day everyone, stay safe....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 11:48 AM

Morning all. Another glorious day.

Got my sheets gently blowing on the line, and now all the dogs bedding is next in the wash.

Loads to do indoors but I'm naughty and keep leaving it to be outside., this is much too good to waste. I can do the inside jobs when it rains.

Have a nice day folks.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 12:18 PM

Good afternoon Everyone.
Lovely day here, warm & sunny. I have washing in the machine, seem to be doing a lot more, at least it keeps me doing something rather than on here all day.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top