Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 07:41 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Chilly this morning with once again a completely blue, cloudless sky. Dry with plenty of sunshine and feeling warm, is the forecast. Maximum temperature 22ºC.

More topping up depleted Vitamin D levels – the better weather continues, it's getting warmer!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 08:04 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Morning Baz and everyone

Just about to get ready for work. I'm looking forward to finishing my shift so i can go for my daily power walk and enjoy the lovely weather.

But first i have to take Kodi back to vets for further blood tests to find out if he has other problems other than heart.

The vet mentioned Addisons disease, cushings disease and doabetes. After much reading about cushings I'm thinking he has this but of course I'm no expert so I'll await the result. Its worrying now he is hitting upon health problems, i hope he is going to be with us gor a good while yet. I love my little fur monster

Going to see to dad in between times. Not enough hours in my day today! I'm going to be a busy Queen

Have a lovely day.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 08:30 AM

Up early ,for me that is, and went for a walk with Sue and Teazle. I could swear that if i had walked the number of miles that Sue's gob flapped I would have walked 50 miles.

Well I though it was a good joke
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 08:31 AM

Morning all.
Well I broke out of the cell before the warden woke this morning.
Got to the park just a few dog walkers about and a couple of joggers,the sun was shining but my hands were freezing.
We walked along the bank of the big lake were it was a dead end because the small bridge is out of service. So I was not expecting any joggers or other dog walkers ,sat in the sun whilst Bonnie was down by the waters edge sniffing for rats and the like that live under the trees and in the reeds.
Got back to the car park it was getting really busy so I waited till it thinned out and then got in my car and drove back home on the way stopping in the village and looking to see who was opening then popped into Tesco's service station totally surprised at the 103.99 per ltr last time I was out 4 weeks ago it was 117p and my tank is still full. Got my paper and milk and drove home.
Bedroom is all finished so my next job is a bit of grouting in the upstairs bathroom and paint the door in there.
My legs and back are killing me I definitely needed that walk. I reckon the bones have seized up through lack of movement.
Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 08:34 AM

Hi

A lovely morning here.

I am painting outside today, more to do on the trellis and fencing.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 08:50 AM

Good morning everyone, I trust you are all well. Have a good day, stay safe and well. God bless.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 09:05 AM

longfellow
I didn't know we were allowed to drive somewhere just to take a dog for a walk. Sue and I just walk around our neighbourhood roads
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 09:10 AM

Good morning all, cold start here too but warming up nicely now.

Just back from our morning walk in the woods, and spotted the first mallard chicks of the season on one of the ponds, which fascinated Alfie... see pic..

No plans other than pottering in the garden, and we're having lunch from the local chippy, which has just re-opened..

Have a pleasant day everyone

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200423_074534.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	12332  
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 09:11 AM

Good morning everyone another lovely day.

My job lot of 5 herbaceous plants from a local nursery arrived yesterday and I was pleased with them and got most planted , one more to plant today .
I am hoping the Land cress seeds arrive today after 5 weeks on order so I can get them planted before I concentrate on the house.

Stay safe
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 09:39 AM

Good morning everybody.

Another lovely sunny morning here. I plan more potting in my greenhouse and a walk with Tony.

This lockdown is awful but the weather is on our side. How much worse it would be if it was raining all the time.

Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top