Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2020, 05:21 AM

Good Morning Wednesday.Hi

Hi

Dawn is breaking, I can see the outline of the trellis in the garden.

A garden day again, but very slow, we are not feeling great but it gets us outside.

Guy can play with the incinerator today, loads of stuff to burn as recycling is closed.

I have loads of potting on to do.

A nice, gentle and rewarding activity.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2020, 05:31 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday.Hi

Morning Swimmy and all who follow

Another day in the sunshine....god help any weed that dares to pop up

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2020, 07:13 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you 'early birds' and to all who follow!

Once again a completely blue, cloudless sky this morning, chilly though. A fine and largely sunny day, warmer than yesterday, is the forecast. Maximum temperature 18ºC.

Another chance to top up Vitamin D levels, thank goodness the better weather continues!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2020, 07:52 AM

Good morning everyone, I trust you are all fit and well. Have a good day, stay safe and well, God bless.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2020, 07:57 AM

...and it's a Good Morning from me. Just back from Sainsburys where the queue outside was right around the car park and out into the road. Can't be asked so i'm going back around 11am. Take care of yourselves people and STAY SAFE!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2020, 08:45 AM

Good morning everyone, dogs walked, coffee pot on, biscuit tin out of the cupboard and all is well in my world...

Nothing planned other than the garden and a do a bit on my jigsaw, unless anything else turns up that is...

Have a good day folks
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2020, 08:55 AM

Good morning everyone another lovely day.

I am awaiting delivery of plants from a nursery that was on TV local news with a story about plants going to waste and some enterprising people getting together, making a website and selling and delivering batches of plants.

So I am going to spend the day gardening Chloe likes to sit and watch.

Lunch of pasta with mushrooms and spinach and blackcurrants with custard. A local farm sells frozen black currants and they are lovely.

Stay safe.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2020, 09:23 AM

Good morning all another glorious day so we will be able potter around in the garden again.

Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2020, 09:25 AM

Good morning everybody.

I have to go to hospital for an MRI scan today. I rang them to cancel it with the situation being as it is but they persuaded me to come.

They gave me directions to drive to the back of the hospital and go through a side door directly into the scanner room. They said the space between appointment times have been extended so there will be nobody else there except the operator who will be masked & gowned.

Tony is going with me for a bit of company but I'm not sure if he will be allowed inside the hospital. He may have to wait in the car.

The hospital is near a reservoir and after my scan I thought it would be nice to take a picnic & sit by the res but my kids tell me I'm not allowed to do that so we will just come straight home.

Will probably do more potting in my greenhouse when I get back late afternoon.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2020, 09:30 AM

Carol, I sincerely hope the MRI goes well for you, will be thinking of you. x

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top