Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2020, 09:15 PM

The insufferable Beckhams

Everyone knows Victoria Beckham couldnt design a hole in the ground just like she can’t sing either however she did make one clever move in her life .
She married David Beckham .
And everyone liked him he’s a handsome amiable guy who if he didn’t have such an unfortunate voice could have probably become a film star . ( not that he needed to being as he is immensely rich and famous already )

But really - taking tax payers money to pay their staff ?
The staff she needs to keep her poxy failing deign company going ?
Producing awful clothes at absurd prices that no one wants anyway .
FGS you are immensely rich pay your own staff and keep em busy making scrubs and masks even I could design them .
They are not exactly courture Rocket science .

This virus is certainly sorting out the selfish AHS of the world.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2020, 09:30 PM

Re: The insufferable Beckhams

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Everyone knows Victoria Beckham couldnt design a hole in the ground just like she can’t sing either however she did make one clever move in her life .
She married David Beckham .
And everyone liked him he’s a handsome amiable guy who if he didn’t have such an unfortunate voice could have probably become a film star . ( not that he needed to being as he is immensely rich and famous already )

But really - taking tax payers money to pay their staff ?
The staff she needs to keep her poxy failing deign company going ?
Producing awful clothes at absurd prices that no one wants anyway .
FGS you are immensely rich pay your own staff and keep em busy making scrubs and masks even I could design them .
They are not exactly courture Rochet science .

This virus is certainly sorting out the selfish AHS of the world.

I never liked him and don't think he's handsome or amiable.

As for Vicky with her unsuccessful 'fashion enterprise' furloughing staff ..... my posts would be deleted if I let rip.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2020, 09:55 PM

I have never liked the woman with her idiot pout. I think what we all have to remember with all the AHS is that they didn't get where they are by being nice. They are the 'up-fronters', they will take whatever they can without a thought for anyone else.

What annoys me more is that this pair of money grabbers get air time.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2020, 10:06 PM

I wonder when this is all over the public will remember these individuals and companies that have taken advantage and boycott them
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2020, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I have never liked the woman with her idiot pout. I think what we all have to remember with all the AHS is that they didn't get where they are by being nice. They are the 'up-fronters', they will take whatever they can without a thought for anyone else.

What annoys me more is that this pair of money grabbers get air time.
Agreed 100%. They're a waste of oxygen.

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
I wonder when this is all over the public will remember these individuals and companies that have taken advantage and boycott them
I doubt it.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2020, 06:48 PM

I thought she was OK before the botox experiments, back in the last millenium shaking her booty
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2020, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
I thought she was OK before the botox experiments, back in the last millenium shaking her booty
Yes, she was okay back in the day but now she is extremely weird.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2020, 07:33 PM

Never liked either. As it happens, I bought a house near where the Halliwells lived. I rented out rooms to two of them. Brother and sister. She was OK. He was an ass.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2020, 07:44 PM

All they are interested in is getting a knighthood & keeping their name in the public eye . he been over the side more times than you can shake a stick at ,but she"s stuck to him as she knows where her bread is buttered
What a delightful pair ,they just love coming across as so hard done by .
Gimme a break .
They must take the biscuit for money grabbing ,pictures available for free .
lol,lol
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2020, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
I never liked him and don't think he's handsome or amiable.

As for Vicky with her unsuccessful 'fashion enterprise' furloughing staff ..... my posts would be deleted if I let rip.
Pesta, l am the same! I have never thought David Beckham was handsome. Worse, is when he opens his mouth and he talks like a five year old kid!

Has Davey been knighted yet? Oh dear, what a shame! I think he ruined any chance of that when his bad emails were published.

Poor Vicks must have been spitting feathers at missing out getting a title. She should have married Sir Bob Geldof or even gone for gold and married, Lord Alan Sugar! He could have set up a stall, to sell her fashions at some market!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top