Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2020, 06:38 AM

Good Morning Sunday!

Good morning to everyone on this bright and sunny morn.

The birds are singing, the air smells/tastes clean - come on - up and out for a walk!

No inflexible plans. Going to cook a chicken pie with roast potatoes, roast parsnips, cauliflower and glazed carrots for dinner tonight. Did a raid on a neighbour'
s rhubarb patch yesterday so will make some rhubarb ice cream as well.

Other than that the day can unfold s it will.

Stay safe.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2020, 07:14 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday!

Good morning Silver Tabby and all to follow. Have a good day, stay safe and well. God bless you all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2020, 07:44 AM

Good morning from me too everyone...

It looks like it will be a lovely day the sun is shining just hope it warms up a bit.

Tabby reading your post has made me want to make a pie too

Have a good day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2020, 08:05 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Chilly morning here. Mostly dry with some cloud initially, but also some sunny spells.
The odd shower is possible at first being forecast. Maximum temperature 16ºC.

No plans for today, another 'nothing' day I guess with this complete social isolation.
Motivation is sadly lacking this morning.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2020, 08:48 AM

Good morning all, a cold start but forecast to warm up later.

Just walk from a lovely walk over the old pit tip which is now a beautifully landscaped country park, you can see for miles up there and the birdsong was terrific, even the first cuckoo was in attendance!

No plans for the day yet, just wait and see what happens I guess.

Have a pleasant day everyone
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2020, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Good morning all, a cold start but forecast to warm up later.

Just walk from a lovely walk over the old pit tip which is now a beautifully landscaped country park, you can see for miles up there and the birdsong was terrific, even the first cuckoo was in attendance!

No plans for the day yet, just wait and see what happens I guess.

Have a pleasant day everyone
You heard a cuckoo? you lucky lucky fella,mind I'm convinced I saw one flying onward on Friday.
Dull and cold yer at the moment.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2020, 09:29 AM

Good morning everyone the mist has cleared and the sun shining.

I saw a fox on my early walk wandering among the sheep.

As soon as it dries up a bit I am going out to work in the garden, the rosemary needs pruning and I want to calculate how many bedding plants to order and what to put where.
My milkman is taking orders for them .

Not sure what to have for lunch, vegetable stir fry with crispy noodles or jacket potato with homemade coleslaw.

Stay safe...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2020, 10:12 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm looking forward to a quiet day today. All that social distancing from family when they came to see Tony on his birthday yesterday has taken it out on us.
You can't exactly relax when you're sitting round the garden in the cold with 8 ft spaces between you.. As one went, another arrived so we were outside a lot yesterday.

Today we plan a bit of work in the garden .
I need to feed & weed the lawn & a few other jobs.

Late afternoon Tony likes to go on a walk - we manage to find a few fields here but it's not very scenic!

Have a good day all. Stay safe.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2020, 11:46 AM

A very good Morning from Foxy's World.....

At the same time you were writing your post Tabby (6:38) I was just stepping out for my Eight mile run round the country lanes. It looked gorgeous through the window, not a cloud in the sky, but did I miss my gloves on the first two or three miles....

Very few cars this morning but my boiler man was coming the other way as I was on the last mile and he was just setting off. That's what happens when you come to Foxy's house to service the boiler....I got him into running....

With the outside light up and working; waited until dark last night for the big switch on....I will now turn my attention to the string of coloured LED lights around the summer house. A couple of them have packed in and you are not supposed to be able to repair them, we'll see about that....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2020, 11:50 AM

A belated good morning from me on this beautiful sunny day.

I've been checking Sainsbury's website waiting for a grocery delivery slot for next week .... managed to get one for next Thursday.

Looks like it's going to be an afternoon in the garden and a good tidy up after yesterdays storm.

Nothing else planned - surprise surprise!

Make the most of your day and stay safe everyone...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top