Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2020, 05:28 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning all, cold here but no frost thank goodness, but a cold cloudy day ahead maximum 9 deg they say....

As the forecast is cheerless I may start a new jigsaw after walking the dogs and doing my chores, then maybe a film this afternoon.

Have a pleasant day and stay well everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2020, 07:08 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

Another jigsaw fan - do you have a preferred theme to them? I was given a lovely Tiger one for Christmas - might start it today.

Other than that - no fixed plans.

Stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2020, 07:15 AM

I do a lot of jigsaws Tabs, usually just over the winter and I like pastoral scenes of old such as 50's village life etc. I also do a few Wasjigs and What Ifs... just a glutton for punishment some would say....
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2020, 07:34 AM

Good morning friends and enemas. No end in sight just yet so stay safe everyone. On the subject of jigsaw puzzles, I was given one for Christmas. It is a photo of my three dogs that one of my Granddaughters sent off to a company that can turn them into puzzles. One thousand pieces!.. and patience was never a virtue of mine. The outer frame was completed, the easier "flat bits" and there it stands gathering dust, soon to go back in the box i'm afraid.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2020, 07:53 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Tipping down with rain here. A morning of showers or heavy rain, gradually becoming drier and brighter, is the forecast. Maximum temperature 16ºC.

At least mowing the lawns was finished before the rain today. My ‘get up and go’, which ‘got up and went’ recently, can continue having a break!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2020, 08:27 AM

Good morning all, have a good day and stay safe and well, God bless
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2020, 08:45 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's Tony's birthday today so I'll be doing my best to make a fuss of him.

I got his present before lockdown. It's a waistcoat to wear in the evening when we go out somewhere nice..
Also I've got him a bag of goodies - jigsaw, 2 wildlife videos, DVD's, chocolates, a mini leather bound notebook & pen that fits in his back pocket and a small frying pan for the bacon he fries himself every day - his old one is in a disgusting state..

I expect the kids will come & stand at a distance. They usually sit on the patio but it's not very warm today so they probably won't stay long.

Later, we'll go a nice little walk.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2020, 08:50 AM

Good morning everyone a night of rain which has worked wonders on the garden , I am sure things have grown an inch in the night.

I am going to trim Chloe this morning then do some sewing.
Stay safe....
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2020, 08:54 AM

Morning all,nowt planned or will be done,lots of gardening done the past few days so its a rest for a day or two,I've been reliably informed the garage is to be tidied next week.
Dull and overcast not much rain to talk of.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2020, 09:38 AM

Good morning all heavy rain during the night which is continuing this morning, it’s a chilly 5° outdoors.

Looks like we will also be getting the jigsaws out, we have three new ones to choose from.

Carol ..... Happy Birthday to Tony, I hope he enjoys his day.

Stay safe.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top