Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2020, 07:31 PM

Mistake in Text.

This gave me a chuckle just now, scrolling through the TV guide to find something to watch. I think it's hilarious. I wonder if it really is...
Anyone shop there?

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1060402(1).jpg
Views:	95
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	12270  
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2020, 08:29 PM

Re: Mistake in Text.

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
This gave me a chuckle just now, scrolling through the TV guide to find something to watch. I think it's hilarious. I wonder if it really is...
Anyone shop there?
Yes, that's a good one to find. If you like a laugh then have a look at the video below, I find it's hilarious the way Michael McIntyre makes a complete joke of those who shop at Waitrose, there are also others on You Tube:

Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2020, 08:52 PM

Yes I do but I alternate with Tesco .
My local Waitrose is frightfully posh and the car park is full of incredibly expensive cars .( not mine )
The queue last week was delighted with the beautiful sporting green Bentley sports car that sat elegant and confident amidst the less exalted cars.
We never did see who the owner was .
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2020, 09:00 PM

Nah, no not a Waitrose shopper. Sainsbury's or Tesco.

I do go into John Lewis (or did when it was open) very under dressed and carrying a well used plastic bag. Dressed down in fact. The sort of look rich people have

I wheeled a Sainsbury's trolley into JL once (which is literally next door to S/bury's)) and a snotty woman told me trolleys weren't allowed and please take it outside.
biffo
Norfolk UK
biffo is male  biffo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2020, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
I wheeled a Sainsbury's trolley into JL once (which is literally next door to S/bury's)) and a snotty woman told me trolleys weren't allowed and please take it outside.
Ha good for you! JL don't like my sort in there.

I try to go for the 'eccentric millionare' look, and
fail miserably
biffo
Norfolk UK
biffo is male  biffo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2020, 09:37 PM

…. I can't even spell it
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2020, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by biffo ->
Ha good for you! JL don't like my sort in there.

I try to go for the 'eccentric millionare' look, and
fail miserably
…. I can't even spell it
Biffo - fear not, the 'i' key needs cleaning
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2020, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Yes, that's a good one to find. If you like a laugh then have a look at the video below, I find it's hilarious the way Michael McIntyre makes a complete joke of those who shop at Waitrose, there are also others on You Tube:

That was hilarious.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2020, 11:55 PM

…. I can't even spell it
'IT' biffo!
biffo
Norfolk UK

17-04-2020, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by silver tabby ->
'it' biffo!:-d

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top