Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2020, 12:12 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good Morning everyone.

Thursday again already. Is this week three or four - and how many more have we to endure?

Hey - that rhymes - this lock down stuff addles the brain!

Still sorting DVDs - other than that no definite plans. Waiting for a delivery of paint so I can begin decorating the loo. Had also planned to lay cork tiles in the hall - but - am restricted to only 3 x packs! Restrictions on food and essentials I can understand but cork floor tiles?

Ah well - back to the salt mines!

Stay safe.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2020, 12:18 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

I see you are up late too, or is it early, Tabby.I found your dragon, he's very cute.
Not sure what kind of day today will be, need to sleep on it. Daughter bought me cheap Easter eggs as she went to Tesco, she was going to bring them round but hasn't & I ran out of chocolate yesterday. I hope I get them tomorrow.
Stay safe all who come on here.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2020, 05:16 AM

Good morning everyone, cool start here but wall to wall sunshine forecast again, quite an odd April this year whatever happened to the showers?

Exciting day today, I have to fetch some worming medication from the vets and I've an area of sunken block paving to repair.... happy days..

Have a pleasant day folks
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2020, 06:05 AM

Good morning all

Had a busy day yesterday.....I painted a dressing table a stool a chair and a mirror...all done outside in the garden...they are back in the bedroom now and look really nice....I've had the stuff to do it for ages I just couldn't find the enthusiasm to start...l got little crystal knobs for the drawers of the dressing table...looks good and a productive day.

Not sure what to do today but I'll find something.

Very worried about a pal in hospital with Covid hope he pulls through.

Have a good day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2020, 07:50 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

A frost here this morning. It’s forecast to be a dry and pleasant morning with plenty of sunny spells. Maximum temperature 20ºC.

Mowing the lawns to complete today. One was only half-finished yesterday – I simply ran out of energy. The first cut is always the worst, it's like a field to start with!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2020, 08:02 AM

Another glorious day in Sudbury. Mrs Bread is off to work today and Charlie is at school so I'm home alone...

Work is quite slow because I'm "transitioning" back to another pharma company to work on more safety critical systems, which is my speciality. Its s a very slow moving way of working and hugely frustrating but incredibly interesting.

I really miss my band now. Perhaps we will all appreciate friends and family more when the lockdown is over.

Happy Thursday people !
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2020, 08:05 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've decided to wash all Tony's winter coats today before storing them away.
As I type this, his two fleeces are whirling around in the washer.

Apart from re-organising all the cupboards & wardrobes I shall be going a short walk with Tony.

Nothing else much planned. We mowed the lawn yesterday so might get the sun lounger out & relax in the sunshine with my book.

Hope your friend survives the virus Summer.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2020, 08:11 AM

Good morning all clear sky and sunny here but a threat of rain for this afternoon.

A bit of excitement (haha!) today, I have a delivery coming from Sainsburys, Mr Mags is expecting a call from his GP this afternoon and I have a few phone calls to make ...... I don’t know how I’m going to fit it all in!

Enjoy your day, keep safe...
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2020, 08:17 AM

Good morning everyone, take care, have a good day and stay safe and well.
God bless.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2020, 08:30 AM

Good morning all you lockdowners. It looks like another three weeks..at least. Oh well at least the weather is good. Another lovely day to look forward to. It's going to be part two of the grass cutting for me. Part three to follow tomorrow hopefully. Enjoy your day people however you choose to spend it. Stay Safe!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top