Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2009, 06:59 AM

Wet[ter] wednesday

-morning -I should say that this is a comparative term as over here in the east we had forgotten what rain looked like!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2009, 09:48 AM

Re: Wet[ter] wednesday

Morning Chr1st1an, morning all.....

Well it's dry here and the sky is brightening so maybe we will have sun later.

I had to go out and water the garden last evening where everything was so dry........ never been known to do that this late in the year!

Just the normal house chores to do here, nothing exciting

Hope everyone has a good day!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2009, 10:03 AM

Morning all. It's a little cooler here, and dull, but no rain yet. I think we have some forecast for Saturday.
You find me feeling goooood. Very used and abused from the physio but in a 'when the pain goes this will be much better' sort of way. She worked on me for an hour and certainly knew the spots to aim for!
I'm not sure the day holds anything exciting. I'm (still) ploughing through holiday washing, which the fates seem to have conspired to prevent me completing. No ironing yet though ... can't be standing around doing that
Hope evryones day is good
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2009, 10:50 AM

Morning all

Its a bit overcast here, looking like it might rain. I have started ripping off wallpaper today, after OH has let the bath overflow for the 2nd time it has now become necessary.

Dogs will be going out for a walk a bit later and my friend is hoping to come over later to walk the two girls. Its always nice to have a bit of company and a natter.

Hope everyone has a lovely day
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2009, 12:05 PM

Morning all , we had a shower overnight and a bit of drizzle this morning.

I am going to pull up the runner beans today before the weather gets wet and miserable.

Have a good day everyone..
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2009, 12:16 PM

Meg - don't pull them up, cut them off at ground level and leave all those nitrogen-fixing nodules in the soil to enrich it for next year
dinahsmum
SW England

30-09-2009, 03:55 PM

Well it's turned out quite a decent day weather wise, considering the date. Glimpses of sun but generally warm dry and pleasant.
I've just rescued a slow worm from Bentley - wondered what all the caterwauling was about and went out to find him with his trophy! I've put it in the hedge - it didn't appear to be injured but was true to its name and just sat there doing nothing.
Progress report from my mum is that she and the dog are doing great and that she has fnally settled on a name - Poppy; that's nice, isn't it?
I've been pretty lazy today - generally enjoying feeling much more comfortable. The laziness continues as OH is bringing fish'n'chips when he comes back this evening. Such decadence!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2009, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Chr1st1an ->
-morning -I should say that this is a comparative term as over here in the east we had forgotten what rain looked like!
It's that nasty wet stuff that usually comes down horizontal up here.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2009, 07:32 PM

Evening all, its cold here tonight, after a beautiful day, weather man talked about slight frost!!!! got the heating on.....Not long now till the clocks change, then its all downhill!!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2009, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Moli ->
got the heating on.....Not long now till the clocks change, then its all downhill!!
You certainly know how to cheer a person up Moli Not yet put heating on as its been mild today but miserable drizzle all day. Tomorrow is supposed to be better Been a normal sort of day walking and working. Got football on in background-just got to see how Man. U get on-at moment 1 all-c'mon you Reds

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top