Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2020, 01:58 AM

Alexandra Tolstoy

Have been watching her programmes on the TV

Her programme on horses in Spain ( tueday ) was great .

Her life with her billionaire husband turned into a nightmare when he went on Putins hit list .

Interesting .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2020, 08:14 AM

Re: Alexandra Tolstoy

Muddy, l have a feeling you may be talking about another programme other than the one l watched last night on BBC2 titled, ‘The Countess And The Russian Billionaire’?

I didn’t see much about horses in it but l was absolutely riveted by the programme, l watched on BBC2.
Countess Alexandra Tolstoy’s billionaire husband Sergei Pugachev was powerful, a fine specimen of a man. He was dressed magnificently and stylish but his eyes were so cold and menacing.
Their life might have been perfect but he was number 3 on Putin’s wanted list and was in hiding in France.

It is repeated tonight on BBC2 at 11.15pm

Apologies Muddy, if this is not the programme that you watched but it is about Countess Alexandra Tolstoy. (I love her name!)
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2020, 08:16 AM

Yes this is it .
Thank you ArtI forgot to put the tittle in .
The programme on Spanish horses was Tuesday.
She also did one on Montana ( horses )
What a life !
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2020, 08:18 AM

Muddy l am Artangel!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2020, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Muddy l am Artangel!
Arevyou sure
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

09-04-2020, 08:20 AM

Oh sorry Art I have just got up and am struggling through my first cup of coffee.
( necessary to kick start me into life !)

I have edited
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

09-04-2020, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Arevyou sure
I think, l must be ‘Artangel’ as l’ve looked everywhere in my house and garden and l can’t see one cat!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

09-04-2020, 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Oh sorry Art I have just got up and am struggling through my first cup of coffee.
( necessary to kick start me into life !)

I have edited
Muddy, You didn’t need to edit it, l thought it was funny!

I must find the programme about the horses on Catch Up and watch it.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2020, 11:15 AM

I also saw the programme last night on BBC2. It was fascinating to watch the change from lovey dovey when filming began 5 years before, to the daggers drawn between the two of them now.The moral of this story was, NEVER fall out with Putin, he will hunt you down and kill you. This guy can't account for a billion, so no wonder Putin's Russian heavies are after him. Good looking lady and only 45, hope she sorts her life out.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 06:57 AM

I have watched it twice now . Fascinating . What a cold man eyes as cold as snow . Did you see the bit where he wanted to hold his daughter and she didnt want to go to him and more so the mother didnt let go of her hand . The body language when being interviewed in the chateau was telling especially from her.

Muddy can you tell me about the horses programme when it was on or name so I can ' catch up' and watch . It did say she rode horses . I'd love to know more about her .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top