Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2011, 08:26 AM

Clean up Friday

Good morning folks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtVoW...feature=fvwrel

The sound of the dawn corus was lovely this morning, walking along the bridle path with a slight breeze and a temperatuure of 13 degrees listening to all the different bird chattering to each other and the cry of a fox and the hoot of an owl was beautiful. You can not beat Mother Nature.

Plans for today are Oops, it is clean up day so my desk top gets to see the light of day again. lol
Lunch is at home Fish Chips and mushy peas followed by an afternoon of relaxation before visiting friends tonight.

Rose, I trust Loki is back to fighting fitness again.
Mags how is the back, much better I hope as long as you keep up the exercises it should stay that way.

Marian, What do you mean there is a red cross on the speakers? Is it the one on the task bar that has a red cross? if so click on it and a box will open, click on the red cross on the speaker symbol and your sounds will return.

Barry, now that some time has passed since the bathroom was finished I bet your saysing, what was all the fuss about.

Have a great day everyone and remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZvqh...eature=related
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2011, 11:02 AM

Re: Clean up Friday

A very good morning to one and all from a very wet Sherwood.

It is Alfie's first day out in the forest today now that his injections have taken effect, but we will wait for a couple of hours for the rain to ease methinks, it would be a shame to get him soaked on his maiden outing...

Yes Bob, the bathroom job seems ages ago now, and the dusting gets easier every day...

Have a great day all,

Barry
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2011, 11:34 AM

Bob thanks for the advice and I feel really stupid now!! I'd been clicking on the x itself and right clicking and playing with the settings. All's well now and I have sound, so thanks again.

Its a dull day here, there was rain overnight. The sun is trying its best to show itself through clouds.

Not much planned today, supermarket shopping and usual office work which I'm behind with as been doing too much chatting to friends and neighbours. Oooh while I think of it went to see a beautiful boxer puppy yesterday, she was only 9 weeks old and was gorgeous
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2011, 12:36 PM

I belated good morning fellow members , the weather has cleared up nicely and the sun has come out.

Have a pleasant day everyone ...
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2011, 12:48 PM

Torrential rain early on, stopped now and the sun's out. Hope it stays like this as the whole family are going to the school's firework night this evening.
Enjoy your first ever walkies Alfie.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2011, 01:27 PM

Good morning. It'd dry but chilly this morning. Nothing planned byt I will just chill out as usual. Have a great day.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2011, 03:46 PM

Good afternoon all, a lovely sunny day here today and its ideal weather for reinforcing the roof of my shed for the bad winter we are all promised is coming. Just heard on the news that the national maternity hospital midwifes are in dispute, a statement issued by the hospital said, 'The midwifes refuse to deliver new babies, as from tomorrow you have to collect your own'.
Enjoy your day Folks.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2011, 03:47 PM

Cloudy and sort of gloomy now, about 10:45 AM and only 11℃ (51℉) and a rather brisk breeze, sunshine later, they promise. My COPD meds came, the only mail. Off to the bank this afternoon, that's my exciting day. Leia seems completely recovered from the vet visit yesterday .... cats do live in the present, don't they?

Hope Alfie's first walk is fun for the little guy! Marian, isn't it a relief when something finally gets fixed? I know that "oh I was stupid" feeling only too well...

Smile !
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2011, 03:51 PM

Oh what has happened to the day starting off so nice and bright and still, and it has turned into this dull rainy miserable day.
Not a night for fireworks unless like me you stay inside and watch them in the sky. Can make myself a drink and look at them from the comfort of one of the upstairs rooms.
Enjoy if you are going to a firework display tonight or over the weekend and stay safe.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2011, 04:26 PM

Definitely a wet day here but still very mild for November .... 15ºC. Went shopping this morning and have been baking this afternoon.

Hoping the weather will be brighter tomorrow as we'll be taking a trip to Weston for a few hours. Will be back home before it starts to get dark so that we can lock Cassie Cat in for the night.

AB, My back is much better now, thanks for asking.
I am continuing with stretching exercises hoping that will prevent it from locking again.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top