Join for free
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2009, 10:21 PM

Goals/Targets......

Three months left in this year, so was wondering if you had set yourself any goals or targets to achieve this year and if you had achieved them.

Set myself 2 targets.......first one to paint my garage door, side gate, rainwater pipes and then my driveway gates......haven't managed it -when I was ready to paint, the weather was either too hot or it was raining-that's my excuse anyway.

Second target-to decorate small bedroom and my bedroom......haven't managed to do that either and I can offer no excuses.

Just don't know where the last 9 months have gone-the time has just flown by-will have to make the above my targets for 2010 and hope I do better next year
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2009, 10:37 PM

Re: Goals/Targets......

I had planned to paint all the metal garden gates, and all the fences this year........not done it yet!!!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2009, 11:42 PM

That's sort of like New Years resolutions, which I stopped doing years ago. I already felt a bit guilty about not doing whatever it was, or doing it, so by resolving to change it and then not doing so, I just added another layer of guilt. So I've just come to accept the fact that I do procrastinate, and stop fretting. If I do it, good! If I don't, well, there's always next year.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2009, 10:09 AM

That's a good philosophy DM. I try to work to it; I spent my whole working life looking at dates and target setting - it's good to be away from that.
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2009, 02:15 PM

I wanted my old dog to reach his 15th birthday in July, which he did. Here he is at his birthday tea

I decided to do more art, which I have.
And I decided to do less `work`...that one`s not going so well.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2009, 03:25 PM

...get the new over50s up asap
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2009, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
...get the new over50s up asap
........ and you hope that will be???????
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2009, 09:35 PM

Awwwwwww bless him ClaireandDaisy-hope he enjoyed his birthday tea-he's still a handsome chap at 15

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top