Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2011, 09:07 AM

Still to decide Wednesday.

Good morning people

Dry but with a bracing wind, the birds singing good morning to each other and the odd sound of the owl chipping in occaisionally, made for a good morning walk

Just done the weekly shopping and now having Coofee and Crumpets, nothing else planned for today as yet, but the day is still young and she who must be obeyed is sat thinking so who knows what will happen.

Jem, I love going to look at the Tall mast ships, very Nostalgic. Who knocked over the miniture Eiffel Tower?

Something to get your feet and hands moving for your morning exercise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJGIEVRulyY

Have a great day everyone and remember what goes around comes around so SMILE.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2011, 09:13 AM

Re: Still to decide Wednesday.

Morning AB and all and sundry forumeers to follow..

Dry and bright here with no wind and 7deg. so will be nice for our walk later, but BH has instructed that retail therapy is required this morning after a hard day cleaning yesterday after the workmen had finished.

Instant slimming at the dentist for us yesterday, no teeth problems but we came out 90 pounds lighter.....

Have a great day all and hey, let's watch out for one another today...

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2011, 10:03 AM

Good morning fellow members bright here now the fog has lifted but quite chilly.

The twins and their Daddy are coming for lunch so a busy morning in store.

Barry I hope your bathroom is all sorten now and working to perfection .

Have a pleasant day everyone..
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2011, 10:31 AM

Im glad to say that it is a nice day again here in gloucester.
a bit chilly but dry and sunny?. Go for a bracing walk later.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2011, 11:05 AM

Morning Bob and Everyone Turned out a lovely fresh day yesterday and both Loki and I enjoyed our long walkies!

It is damp outside at the moment but hope it will clear up!

Love that link, Bob! Many thanks for sharing!

Take care all.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2011, 11:25 AM

Brrrrrrrr bracing wind out there in 'funny season land' Need to go to Sainsburys for a few bits but am finding the inspiration lacking Might just have another coffee..
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2011, 11:34 AM

Morning everyone, blowy and chilly here. Daughter will be back from university later and will take me out for a little trip, going crazy here in the house, I still feel a bit unsteady, but I have to leave the nest sometime. Have a nice day friends.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2011, 11:43 AM

Good morning all. It looks like Winter could be making an early appearance her this year. There's snow in the forecast for the mountains that surround my area. We're right at the freezing point outside right now with a 20% chance of rain this afternoon. Highs only 42F or 7C by Friday.

I crawled out of my man cave early this morning, about 2 a.m.. I put an open sleeping bag on top of my blanket this morning and I felt like I was in a cocoon. LOL

No plans for today except to stay warm. It seems that the older I get the more easily I get chilled. Have a great day all.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2011, 12:53 PM

Can just about say morning all!!

Started off sunny but now quite overcast and getting breezy. Visibility was very good this morning whilst walking Bonnie on marsh. Scotland was very clear, could even see all the lorries heading up and down the motorway to and from Scotland.

Nothing much planned for the day ... cant decide whether to go into town to supermarket or wait another day!

Going to look at a friend's boxer puppy later on so cant wait for that.

Enjoy the rest of the day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2011, 01:20 PM

Hello everyone

Overcast and a lot cooler today, I think it may be time to turn the heating back on.

Not long back from a shopping trip to Sainsbury's - if anyone is interested in stocking up for Christmas, they have 1 litre bottles of Bailey's reduced from £19.79 to £9.89 today..... quite a bargain!

AB, thanks for that link, I really enjoyed that!

I hope all the poorly people are improving...

Enjoy your day everyone!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top